I've concluded its impossible to day trade index futures manually

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by tradenstuff, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Thanks for your response.

100 grand doesn't go very far.

The best person to watch make money manually is yourself. All I did was suggest the room to do it in.

Certainly you could have sat around until you made the 100 grand you speak of.

I suggested the thumb drives so you could have the same screens I use. They aren't quite manual but, if you are like anyone else, it never hurts to have a little advance warning for what is coming up.

Good luck in your betting with others. Logically speaking you can't win that bet. (As explained to you by others)

#41     Feb 28, 2013

2. Ok so this is what I don't get. If so many of you think that trading is a myth and that it is impossible to make money, then why do you come to these message boards in the first place? What are you looking for or hoping to get out of it? If I didn't believe something was possible, then I most definitely wouldn't spend any energy trolling around online message boards that are geared towards that subject. Either you are lying to yourself and can't admit that trading is possible and that you in fact suck at it, or you are just one of those weird people who gets amusement by trolling message boards and taking shots at others all while hiding behind an anonymous screen name.

#42     Feb 28, 2013

3. Can you give a link to those youtube guys ?

#43     Feb 28, 2013
  4. your conclusion was correct-the mission is impossible...almost.

#44     Feb 28, 2013
  5. look at yourself idiot. did i ever say that it was impossible to make money? Read over every single thing I said and where did I say impossible? I don't know how your brain can generate such fallacies out of thin air, this is a fundamental character flaw, and why you will never be successful.

I challenge any gambler to show off their profits, because every post on here is talk about how you could/should but we all know, you guys never do.

Show the money already and stop bullshitting. If you're making money it should be easy to show. Why so scared?

#45     Feb 28, 2013
  6. Most of these people write chapters on the forums to self-reinforce their own flawed ideas. They seek confirmation from other similar minded gamblers. I say:

SHOW THE MONEY.

this is the kind of general mumb/jumbo bullshit that is all over ET:

#46     Feb 28, 2013
  7. I will make about 4 mil.....this week.

oh, want to see the money? fine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:YeGon_millions.jpg

I am also considering buying a few planets, yachts, and a castle with a moat. want to see pictures???

writing on trading makes no sense to me.

but this kind of comedy is good. I laugh, and that's all that matters.

#47     Feb 28, 2013
  8. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

+1

#48     Feb 28, 2013
  9. Mtrader

Mtrader

Yes. I'am sorry, can't help it.

#49     Feb 28, 2013
  10. hftvol

hftvol

Well, and another "if you can't do it it then that does not mean nobody else can" bs talk. Ironically I generally attribute more intelligence and reasoning to those who openly admit defeat and pursue something they are good at than to your kind, the one who obviously feels the need to show (pretent) he/she is successful.

#50     Feb 28, 2013