I've concluded its impossible to day trade index futures manually

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by tradenstuff, Feb 27, 2013.

1. did u mention in this post anywhere how much money you've earned in your trading career trading index futures?

maybe i missed that part.

#11     Feb 27, 2013
  2. but seriously though, do you know anybody trading index futs making money? do you? do you know anyone that you've seen with your own eyes?

yes or no.

#12     Feb 27, 2013
  3. You can make money, but you need to be selective in your trading. I do not trade every day. Just on the days with good volatility. That alone saves me a lot of frustration.

#13     Feb 27, 2013
  4. Yes.

#14     Feb 27, 2013
  5. I think it's possible for a few, but seems to me would be like trying to squeeze blood from a stone

From what I heard, less than 1% of Combine tryouts make it to a live account

but since 0.5% did, that proves it is possible

tough game, this scalping, tough game....

#15     Feb 27, 2013
  6. ok, wonderful, anybody else?

#16     Feb 27, 2013
  7. Being a Loser and failure at trading is fine........deal with it, and move on.

I wanted to be the first person to win super bowl, Stanley cup and world series. I am still trying......my mom says I can do anything if I put my mind to it.

if I just try hard enough I can reach my dreams.

it's impossible for you.....yes. your teachers lied when they said you were special.

this is life.....deal with it. move on.

#winning

#17     Feb 27, 2013
  8. how much money have you made index future trading? must have missed that part.

#curious

#18     Feb 27, 2013
  9. volente_00

volente_00

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6IShnk3spJY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Feb 27, 2013
  10. Yes. Would you like me to buy you a ticket to Tucson?

Bring some thumb drives.

When you come I'll set up a tour for you. (Google Nodoji)

#20     Feb 27, 2013