Ivanovich,how Do You Decide What Threads Get Moved To Chit Chat?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dsq, Mar 30, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

I ASK THIS CAUSE YOU ALLOW CRAP LIKE MIGEL S CRAP TO STAY HERE.

i POSTED THIS http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2368752#post2368752 AND IT WAS MOVED INSTANTLY TO CHIT CHAT....Hell of a lot more relevant and prescient than a migel/rft/stock3 thread...

heres my thread from friday morning...

dsq

03-27-09 12:51 PM

Its been a nice rally but nothing compared to what the tv yappers are blabbing about.I mean msft went from 15 to 19...Great. 4 points.The dow has rallied 1000 pts off the bottom.Big deal.It fell 7000 pts and now all this giddiness about the greatest rally in 70 yrs?Folks this is a 14% retracement of a massive sell-off.Nothing spectacular.Citi and bac have doubled yet are 90 % down.Is that some great rally?

2. Ivan takes his job very seriously

too bad he doesn't realize he shouldn't

there are things in life worthy of seriousness

MODING is not one of them

3. Miguel's thread was useless when he began in, but fortunately many others came in to make the discussion a worthwhile one. If you look, I moved it to chit chat originally, but many folks came in to make it a thread relevant to trading. It's not perfect, but few are.

You simply made a random call (you had a 50% chance of being right) and then proceeded to post it again and again (which is essentially spam). There are now three or four of your threads with the same topic.

If you want to post analysis, ET welcomes it. Just post something of substance (a chart analysis, some TA, etc.) Just simply posting "SELL RALLY IS OVER" gets moved to chit chat.

4. dsq

dsq

and it still is frikken useless...love your logic...

5. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

6. And love the depth of your comments...

7. dsq

dsq

and what do you call this thread http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=159282 ???
    Youre not consistent.