IVAN- Dont worry about fundamentals, just buy it

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, May 26, 2008.

1. really ur getting e-mail spams? that can't be good, i havent been liking the price acion its been geting lately

#21     Jun 8, 2008
  2. I think some of you guys are missing the point behind this thread.

In 1999, all of the junk tech stocks shot up through the roof as that was the last stage of the bubble. Similiarly, in 2004-2006 real estate shot through the roof and even junk houses fetched a mighty sum. That was the last stage of the real estate bubble.

Now its time for the last stage of the oil bubble. IVAN was one of the junkiest oil stocks I could find trading near its 52 week high.

So we are trading and buying IVAN because it is essentially cr8p because thats what floats at the end of the bubble.

Hey, Mexco energy is now trading at a 195 P/E as if they discovered the cure for cancer. If thats not a sign that we are in the end stages of a bubble, I dont know what is...

#22     Jun 8, 2008
  3. Recall

Recall

#23     Jun 8, 2008
  4. The chart on Yahoo only reinforces the point why we should buy IVAN. You have a climb in 2004 followed by a pullback that turned into 4 years of consolidation. A breakout over the consolidation will spell a massive rise in share price. A stock that breaks out after 4 years of going nowhere is going to have some pop.

#24     Jun 8, 2008
  5. unless the company decides to dilute shares

#25     Jun 8, 2008
  6. Looks like it's making its move to 4.00. Did you stay in it?

#26     Jun 17, 2008
  7. im still in

#27     Jun 17, 2008
  8. Ive got some shares. I told you guys not to worry just buy it.

#28     Jun 17, 2008
  9. The chart is crappy, the fundamentals is crappy but when you're right your right and thats what matters. Good job.

#29     Jun 17, 2008