Itunes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by just21, Oct 22, 2003.

1. just21

just21

I know this is well off topic but I can't find a board that discusses Itunes. Do you know any? I would reccomend the new itunes for windows it is much better program than real, music match or windows media player. I want to put my cd collection onto itunes but it is copying the files to my documents/my music on c: Unfortunatly I don't have any room on c: How can i change this? Will itunes find my music if move it to f:? thanks

2. Not sure about the Windows version,
    but on my Mac it works like this:
    go to the prefs and click advanced, then you'll see an iTunes Music Folder location box. Hit change,
    and it should take you to your drives and you can set it to wherever you want. Until I go see what my Windows buddies iTunes setup looks like, that's the best I can do today.

jd

3. msfe

msfe

click on "File" - "Export Library" ... choose "F:" and save

discuss the matter with your friends via Skype ( www.skype.com) ... the new free "internet telephone" with the best sound quality available so far

4. just21

just21

Thanks, it is the same.

5. just21

just21

Do you have to replicate the subdirectory structure accurately? I have typed in the song title/artist on the audio source page but this does not transfer, even when it gets it from the database automatically. I don't think I want to type in the details of every song I have. Where is the itunes community forum?

6. just21

just21

7. Why use Itunes when you can get it for free? Can't understand that concept.