It's Tough Being Security In The Getto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Why are urban mothers such drama queens. It's like they have to escalate every situation. They get all riled up over someone giving them medium fries instead of large. It's no mystery they never learned any manners, just look at the little 5 year olds calling the security guard "gay".

#71     Feb 4, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I worked at a place in the city that on some days, was reminiscent of that video. No kidding. It's not easy dealing with people like that, with no authority, or tazr, as a white person... :S

Yes, they act like complete animals. It's their "culture"...

#72     Feb 4, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

They have nothing else going on in their lives. Just scratching for a government check and some excitement to pass the time.

I'm coming around to the idea of giving free birth control to these people or at least free sterilization. All they are doing is growing new dependents on society. None of those kids are going to be able to break out of that mold they are born into.

If they didn't have all the kids to take care of maybe they would have a chance to improve their lives. After all, look at RCG. He broke out and became a janitor and a liar. Both better professions than those women and their kids are stuck with. :D

#73     Feb 4, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES!

#74     Feb 4, 2013
  5. They can get free birth control, they cannot remember that you have to take one pill everyday. other forms of birth control, (I think the shot and implant) have (voodoo type) rumors attached to them in the ghetto and keep women from these methods. The black abortion rate would be much higher if every black woman who wanted one was allowed to get one. The abortion process is very difficult for black women.

Collectivly this leads to many women with unwanted children.

Currently there is a big brouhah about the morning after pill in nyc. Seems this has been offered to teens through some private foundation. The righteous are pissed.

I suppose the point is TPTB are aware of what needs to be done but nothing goes according to plan.

#75     Feb 4, 2013
  6. Nice to see a whole new crop coming along to witness it.

#76     Feb 4, 2013