It's Tough Being Security In The Getto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 1, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

It takes a broad brush to cover up the crap you post here. And, it's about time you start calling your superiors, sir. :D

#31     Feb 2, 2013
  2. Specifically what detail are you referencing ?

#32     Feb 2, 2013
  3. Why do you focus on a few inner city neighborhoods, why not focus on the vast tracks of rural poor out there just waiting to be noticed?

Of course, we know why.:)

#33     Feb 2, 2013
  4. :D

Sir has a few meanings, piss poor. You might want to do a little research.:)

#34     Feb 2, 2013
  5. And I am not the one who starts at least five threads a day here. I know if something good has happened in the real world. The Piss Poor Index has gone off the charts.:D

Dow breaks 14000, the PPI shows 8. (As in number of threads by pspr on the front page):D :D

#35     Feb 2, 2013
  6. Sorry in all my travels I've never seen a mall (esp with hood rats) smack dab in the midst of the rural poor.
    Did you have something else in mind?

#36     Feb 2, 2013
  7. I know I am your superior.
    Being secure in that fact, I don't find it necessary for you to acknowledge it in every post.

#37     Feb 2, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

No you you are just the one who trolls those threads and instead of commenting on the content you attack the poster. RACIST BASTARD.

Besides this is P&R not the news channel you dumbass.

Now, isn't that right?

#38     Feb 2, 2013
  9. News is inherent to politics and religion. We will wait and see what the PPI says tomorrow to see whether or not the white house had a good day.:D

#39     Feb 2, 2013
  10. If that is what gets you thru your frustrated days, think whatever you like to think.:D

We both know that you are an AOWM, and that is the next best thing to hell on earth I would imagine.:)

#40     Feb 2, 2013