It's Tough Being Security In The Getto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 1, 2013.

1. This is true, which is why fight to marginalize you and your ilk at every turn must go on - always.:)

#21     Feb 2, 2013
  2. In that light I'm still waiting for obama/holder to die, it can't happen too soon IMHO.

#22     Feb 2, 2013
  3. Mercor

Mercor

The NAACP image awards were on last night.
    Its like the Emmys and Oscars except no White people get nominated.
    But they don't limit themselves to just nominating Blacks. They nominate every other race, except White.

Its Obama's voter coalition against the Whites. The Obama divide culturally complete.

#23     Feb 2, 2013
  4. Mercor

Mercor

This is their life.
    I saw other ghetto videos where they ended up fighting because no respect was shown.
    How can any of these people be respected?
    They all live in an alternative world. They are financial supported and have no risk in acting up.

#24     Feb 2, 2013
  5. The problem for you (concerning me and my ilk) is, the truth can't be marginalized.

#25     Feb 2, 2013
  6. This truth you speak of is a broad brushed figment of your racist imagination.

Therefore you are relegated to your echo chambers like these here in the basement of an obscure trading site.:D

#26     Feb 2, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

I don't think showing this video has anything to do with being racist.

However, you, my friend, are absolutely a racist.

And, you really need to stop trolling this forum, RCG. Or should I just keep calling you, buck? :D

#27     Feb 2, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Quote from trendlover:

Pspr poster, you really think this videos represent your country? Do you really think all the black people in your country are this?
    ------------

Where do I say or imply that this is representative of all the black people in America? There are a number of inner city neighborhoods that are similar to the one pictured in those videos but you really need to quit drawing conclusions that don't exist. That's just stupid on your part.

#28     Feb 2, 2013
  9. Quite frankly you are an idiot to think you and your ilk can continue without paying the piper.

#29     Feb 2, 2013
  10. Another broad brush statement from you, sir.:D

Please try to pay attention to detail.

#30     Feb 2, 2013