It's Tough Being Security In The Getto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Pspr poster, you really think this videos represent your country? Do you really think all the black people in your country are this? I can not understand what they are talking about in your video. I can not understand their English. I can see anger. I can see the security guard is having his camera always, and this make the people angry too. The security guard is angry and loud too.
    Really I do not see most black people I meet in the USA like these people.

#11     Feb 1, 2013
  2. sometime around 1970

I vowed I would never try to reason with a racist

There is no cure for stupidity

It's best to just let them die off

And hope they never reproduce

#12     Feb 1, 2013
  3. I watched the first video again and I agree with Nutmeg that this is a very complicated advertising campaign for Nike.

#13     Feb 1, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You really need to change your moniker to "Kemosabe".

#14     Feb 1, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

That was sort of humorous when she got hit with the Taser. She just stiffened up and went splat right on the cement. :D

#15     Feb 1, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Racism, hate, condescension etc have been around at least since the beginning of recorded history and probably a lot longer. Right or wrong they're not going anywhere - ever.

#16     Feb 2, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not all just most
    Good, now you know how we feel trying to read your posts.
    That's because it's not English, it Ebonics.

#17     Feb 2, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Hey, the Chinese are beginning to see the problem here. :D

#18     Feb 2, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

racist

If you're a white man, this is what you are. It doesn't even matter if your wife is black and you have an adopted child from India, or how many black friends you have, somehow you're going to end up being a racist according to how the media portrays the white man as "racist whities".

All of this is funny because the white man is the one that is stereotyped as being racist, which is hypocrisy at its best. It's racist to assume that white men are racists.

If you don't get offended by racial insults, then you're apparently racist too, but an actual racist would get offended by it. When you hear a certain word too much (I'm sure we've all heard "cracka" hundreds of times thanks to standup comedy) then you become desensitized to it.

Well, that and the words white people get called sound stupid or non-offending. "cracker" came from cracking whips. Indiana Jones cracked whips too, and he was a badass. "honkey" sounds like some kind of gigantic sandwich, and "white boy" makes you seem like the lone white kid in breakdance movies that stands out amongst the other races and white kids. Most people only really think of rednecks when they think of "white trash" so they don't get offended by it if they're not rednecks.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=racist

#19     Feb 2, 2013
  10. Most whites that I have met are not racist....you, however, definitely are. I see now that you feel persecuted. That makes sense. This is the primary source of racism across the globe.

#20     Feb 2, 2013