It's Tough Being Security In The Getto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 1, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K09gk5RK510" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u-olcbwc_wI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4kDBZFe5SpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just imagine what will happen when these people can't get clean water or basic food stuffs.

You think they care that the DOW just broke 14k? You think they even know what the DOW is?

3. pspr

pspr

The only thing they know is that a black guy is president and whitey owes them. In a couple of decades we'll see if Hispanics go along with their bullshit or make them get out in the fields and pick the crops.

4. And now you know why they're killing each other day and night. Eventually someone pulls out a gun and starts blasting. How could it be any other way in that type of environment? They've made their communities into a living hell.

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

When I watch these videos I can only think two things...

The first is that the entire situation is tragically sad; crying young children, uneducated youth dealing drugs, and crowds of people with no future.

The second is that I am glad I don't live anywhere near where this was filmed.

6. pspr

pspr

Those kids are getting an education. An education on how to be exactly like their parents. It really is sad.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's right. And when the shit hits the fan (and it will) I will hopefully have timed it right and be watching the chaos and carnage from the comfort of my cabin retreat, deep in the Appalachian mountains.

8. I've seen them out of their zoo neighborhoods in the LA riots, cruising around looking for victims.. Probably the bodies will just stack up.

9. I've only watched the first clip.

I can tell you this about those batons , they look a little short and I prefer the ones that have a spring on the end so you swing it once and it hits the guy 3 times.

In the right hands the only thing that beats them is a real samuri sword (capable of cutting them in half) or a gun.

It would be like kissing a revved up lawn mowers blade.

10. 1st video,

whoever says the word "nigga" the most times wins".

2nd video,

"Shuckin and jivin in the doorway"

3rd video,

"Mommy with the big mouth loses."

--------------------

At any rate, if you watch all three video's, Imo, you can feel the tension build, anger and for what? Everyone got kicked out of the mall for selling drugs, looking to steal something. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. Everyone yelling and screaming over nothing. They have no money to buy anything, nowhere to go. They leave their shithole street and turn a public place into a shithole mall.

When they had their fill of fighting with mall security, they'll leave and go home and fight with each other.

As for the mall security guy, well he is just doing his job. How do you think he feels? Day after day, chasing away black people, I'd bet he wonders himself what he could do to make a difference for his own people. I know if I had his job, I'd try to find a way to stop the insanity.

#10     Feb 1, 2013