it's time!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GreenDog, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Mrs. Shorty,

It is not a question of right or wrong, if you have a trading plan (which you should) and did not get any setup's that you should have acted upon, then you took the appropriate position, which was flat.

I went long 1 ES at 10:01 at 857.75 when it was 2 pts. in my favor I brought my STP to breakeven + .25 at 10:39 the market came back down to my entry and stopped me out.

Was I wrong?

I don't think so, I got my entry signal, I pulled the trigger, I had my STP in place and I got stopped out. That's what trading is all about.

Where I went wrong was at 10:49 on a 233 tick chart their was divergence on stochs and CCI, I should have reentered but had not mentally let go of the prior trade.

best of luck,

Bruce Hawkins

#11     Mar 27, 2003
  2. Mental blockages can be tough at times, especially for discretionary trading, when you trade mechanically, it's a bit easier, I think.

#12     Mar 27, 2003
  3. Ms. Shorty,

I know a nice little blues bar in Venice Beach. How 'bout we get together and kick around some ideas over a few martoonis?

dog:p :eek: :cool:

#13     Mar 27, 2003
  4. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

Sorry, she's going out with bud fox :eek:

#14     Mar 27, 2003
  5. you can't handle a girl like Darien Shorty -- and you're certainly not going to pick her up in your '69 GTO!

enough idle banter!

green dog, over and out!

#15     Mar 27, 2003