it's time!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GreenDog, Mar 27, 2003.

1. someone to post the usual comment about how the market's not going anywhere, the chop is too hard to trade, daytrading is dead, manipulators are keeping everyone from making any money, blah, blah, blah.

Posts like this are usually the catalyst to get things going on a dull morning!!

So all whiners, let the posting begin!!:cool:

dog

2. prox

prox

the market isn't going anywhere

the chop is too hard to trade

3. too hard? woozie.

4. Actually its not hard to trade at all since I don't even attempt to.

5. gee GreenDog when you ask the retards to come out, they hide. Where is bungfucker when we need him ?

6. prox

prox

what is a bungfucker ?

7. Or at least it was in the morning. Yesterday, the system that I am now testing made 17 ES pts per contract trading all the day, but today it is down about 10 pts per contract.

I noticed that middays are more profitable than usual the last 2-3 weeks, some bigger trends now start after 11 AM. So the chop does not last forever, it can turn into a trend if you are persistent enough.

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

That's a bungrider who disagrees with MondoTrader's political views. :)

9. LMAO :D

10. SHORTY

SHORTY

This is not Shorty but Shorty's wife. I'm fairly new to day trading. My husband says there are a lot of talented traders on this site so I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. Today when the market gapped down and failed to do much of anything after the open was I wrong in not making any trades? Even though by 10:45 the Market double bottomed I wasn't convinced the market was going up because it still appeared to me, at least at that point, that the market was still possibly in decline. Could someone please tell me if I am wrong? Thanks:)

#10     Mar 27, 2003