It's Time We Start Using Civil Discourse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL.

You think I have a chance of getting a job there? I could teach them the dirty tricks I learned at Citadel. :D :D :D :D

You've got to admire someone who can earn 100M. I'm worth less than 3% of that. Fuck me.

#31     Mar 22, 2012
  2. Maybe! After all I heard C left Citibank to move out west and train there...and he had a $100mil net worth to boot!:D

#32     Mar 22, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I stand corrected. I never realized that cause i havent done any research on the subject, i was always under the impression that they were brothers and 50/50 partners.

Don has still always been very generous with his time on ET, and he has handed out tons of free information to traders over the years, so its tough to get mad at the guy, now that i know it is Don im actually probably more likely to act more civil to Cgroupman. I actually feel kind of bad now for going after Cgroupman so hard, i originally thought he was just one of the most prolific trolls in history, with all the "centrist" talk when he always only takes one side of the argument.

#33     Mar 22, 2012
  4. Well, he was a troll and as it turns out a sockpuppet as well. In hindsight, those exchanges with Maverick are pretty comical at this point...considering the back and forth they have as Don and Maverick.

It might make for an uncomfortable topic of discussion at those get togethers they always plan for.

#34     Mar 22, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

I see the accusation. I see no sign of evidence.

#35     Mar 22, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Who ever c is, I respect him just the same. Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word?

#36     Mar 22, 2012
  7. And you're an objective observer?

Must suck to be a hyper-sensitive douchebag. How many drinks did you "imbibe" to get over this latest slight?

#37     Mar 22, 2012
  8. Les, you're slipping...big time.

#38     Mar 22, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Surely there is a mirror in your bathroom.

#39     Mar 22, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Nice segue. Still no evidence to support the accusation. Gonna do a dance number for us next?

Whereas I specifically noted your breach of integity in this very thread alone (I didn't have to go far, did I?), you got nothing. Not here. Not anywhere.

#40     Mar 22, 2012