It's Time We Start Using Civil Discourse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 22, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL I was referring to the respect Don has acquired around here. To let it all slip away under the "c" alias would be sad.

#21     Mar 22, 2012
  2. Oh sorry, from what little I've read by him seems to be a stand-up guy.

#22     Mar 22, 2012
  3. Actually, I agree with your original posts.

Just because this schmuck formerly known as "c" turned out to be Don shouldn't change our opinions.

#23     Mar 22, 2012
  4. I can still pretend they are 2 different people if they can arrange to post accordingly.

#24     Mar 22, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I don't think we'll see that slipup again.

#25     Mar 22, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

We won't see C again either.

If he is Don Bright, he won't be posting anymore as C.

If he isn't Don Bright, he won't be posting anymore as C.

:)

#26     Mar 22, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Well, I guess we will - c. :D

#27     Mar 22, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

There is no doubt that it is the same person, it is to much of a conincidence that C claimed to have 100 million of personal assets, and ends up posting under Don's account.

Unless we are to believe that there is someone who works for Don who trains traders who is worth over 100 million but has no stake in bright trading, i guess Cgroupman is just a REALLY nice guy.... lol

Plus everyone was always making fun of Cgroupman for putting "C" at the end of his posts, as a signature, well who is one of the only other people on this site who puts a signature at the end of his posts?

Its ok Cgroupman/Don, I actually ditched my original handle a long time ago, for exactly the same reason, i didnt want to post in the politics section and risk offending any of the fantastic traders who i have met on here and worked with over the years because of my political views.

I dont hold anything against you for it, infact i just gained a little more respect for the Cgroupman handle, because he is one of the few liberals on this site who actually makes a ton of money in the trading industry. I actually feel kind of guilty for going after the Cgroupman, handle, because Don has always been very generous with his time here on Elite, and he has offered all kinds of free advice over the years. :D

#28     Mar 22, 2012
  9. All credit to pspr who was quick enough to quote "c" before the post was deleted.

Hilarious nonetheless.:D

#29     Mar 22, 2012
  10. That's all fine and dandy, but by all accounts, it's Bob Bright who started the firm and has the nine figure net worth. So I'm left to believe that c was an alter ego of an alter ego.

#30     Mar 22, 2012