It's Time We Start Using Civil Discourse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL

I knew C wouldn't show up after that.

#121     Mar 25, 2012
  2. You are a bitter person 377, and furthermore you are in complete denial .You keep telling everyone here you're a smart person yet all you do is open your little phrase book and insult all who dont tow your tea and biscuit pompiness . At 51 you should be taking it a little easy, maybe not try to be an expert on every fucking thread here. Take your head out of your ass and go read your own posts objectively or better still have someone read them to you. Lucrum insults me all the time and you want me to kiss his ass. If you have any problem with what i post, then there is always the ignore button Dick.

#122     Mar 25, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nonsense. I am a happy guy and was remarking this morning on Skype with a friend as to the feeling of real contentment I felt this weekend. All is right with the world. :)

I don't need an underachieving insult-sniper with a sub-par IQ like you telling me how to live or how to comport myself. I'm doing just fine on our little blue planet. I'm starting to feel quite a sense of freedom so far as the ability to choose what country to live in and what to do with my time.

I don't profess to be an expert at anything except frisbee, wetshaving, certain japanese incense and engineering so why don't you kiss my rudy ass sPiker? :D

#123     Mar 25, 2012
  4. nah. . . . you're too old , and i'm no Dutch but i do know that every time they lick the English at soccer.

#124     Mar 25, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You behave like a dutchman.

Don't like my posts? Use the ignore button you obnoxious asshat.

#125     Mar 25, 2012