It's time for Starbucks and many other corporations to do the right thing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error Correction Funder, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Enough is enough.

Free stuff as reparations now.

2. Poindexter

Poindexter

Fake Starbucks coupons circulate online promising free coffee for black customers https://cnb.cx/2EWvkIB

Live video feed of Starbucks HQ:

dumpsterfire. - Copy.gif

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. I drink my coffee black at Starbucks.

Is that a show of support or am I in trouble? Or if I put cream in it is that a whitey KKK thing?

It's complicated.

:cool:

DTB2 and Poindexter like this.
  4. Poindexter

Poindexter

Nice but I'm even more "woke" than you because all I drink there are double-double espressos (which are blacker).

5. I see. So you are getting a double shot of black Ethiopian blends to compensate for your ancestors who were involved in the slave trend. Very progressive. Way to go.

[​IMG]

6. Poindexter

Poindexter

I can't bring myself to take it as far as the regressives here would, so I do what I can.

e0f7c5f50304acd9a781066bbe7cbf97 - Copy.jpg

7. You boys just can't help yourselves, can you? You realize your dog whistles are broken and everyone can "hear" you, right?

TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  8. Why would anyone with taste buds drink Starbucks coffee? It is roasted to a burned state to disguise the inferior beans they use. Of course, their stores will now become convenient places to score some drugs, since they can't kick out dealers.

9. Yeah, "no shit".

Libs/Progressives want reparations... "to who those who never experienced salvery... from those who never practiced slavery". It's called "Social Justice".

Isn't that about as convoluted as it gets??

Poindexter likes this.
  10. Politics aside, their coffee tastes like crap and is so overpriced it's absurd. But then my wife loves the shit and has no problem spending the money. This is just one more thing I must endure being married to a liberal. Hey, them hippie chicks are fun, I got to say.

#10     Apr 23, 2018