It's time for Brandonf to prove he is not a scammer, and either put up or shut up.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Nice to see your going to continue to post Brandon. Life is to short to waste trying to justify yourself to assholes like traderzones. No matter what you do he will continue to be an asshole because he gets a kick out of getting a rise out of people. There are probably hundreds of traders on this site who have read what you have posted and been able to learn from it.

My suggestion if you want to solve the problem would be to just put him on ignore, this would be the best way to silence him as all he is really trying to do is get a rise out of you. Detractors are going to be detractors no matter what you do, when you put yourself out to the public there will always be people who like what you have to say and people who dont, worry about the people who do, as they far outweigh the people who dont from what i have seen. If you truly are trying to help people out (which i fully believe you are) your time is better spent continuing helping those people out than trying to prove yourself to assholes.

Thx on behalf of all the people who have been able to learn from you, As well as my self.

-Dan

#11     Apr 25, 2009