It's the best time to buy TQQQ

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Junkou, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Junkou

Junkou

tqqq20181224.png

vanzandt, Cuddles and shatteredx like this.
  2. S2007S

S2007S

I'm extremely bearish but actually looking to go long and catch a significant bounce....at the rate the markets are dropping the Dow will be at 0 in about 40 trading days.....

murray t turtle and ET180 like this.
  3. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

lol, same with crude.

ET180 likes this.
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Yea...I'm looking for a bounce as well...it's been a long time I have seen a continuous brutal sell off in oil.....if there is a huge gap down day on Wednesday I'm going to go long...the Dow is off 1800 points since last Monday s$p is off 194 points and Nasdaq 561 points!!!

Also looking to short volatility.

5. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Crude is a different beast. I don't take the downswings in that market lightly. It really hasn't been that long since it went into a terminal decline. 2016 was a pretty brutal move lower, 2014 before that and obviously 2007-08 was historic. It's a widow maker for the uninitiated.

Stocktracker, They and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. S2007S

S2007S

I don't see oil climbing up to 60 anytime soon... if anything I would easily say 30 before 55!!!
    This is the sign we are heading into a long recession.

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Funny how it all turns on a dime. Early October the bullishness in crude was off the charts. Tagged the target many were looking for and it's hardly even had a respectable 3-5 day bounce. Mostly orderly, "algo-ish" type selling the entire time. Even 2016-17 had more volatility on the way down.

8. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

I could cause Sustained Fusion Reaction to be a doable, economically feasible thing, merely by shorting the market right now. :confused: But I agree. :thumbsup:

vanzandt likes this.
  9. For what it's worth, the government is definitely tightening up and ratcheting up revenue capture thru the IRS. You won't hear it on the news, except perhaps talking about delinquent taxpayers.

10. maxinger

maxinger

It's the best time to buy (or sell) TQQQ ?

#10     Dec 24, 2018