Its that time again - Shorting

Discussion in 'Trading' started by eagle488, Dec 7, 2006.

1. You talk like a 14 year old would. Get yourself together.

Feel free to browse my posts. Only a small percentage of my posts can be labelled as flaming, and most of them (all?) are replies to your idiotic threads.

You're not here to learn anything because you think you know everything. You're the guy using "should have" "would have" "could have" in his posts about all the "terribly obvious and easy" money making opportunities. You are Mr. "I told you so!" after the fact happend.

Keep on doing what you're doing, you will get the respect that you deserve.

#41     Dec 9, 2006
  2. roncer

roncer

I expect to go long Monday perticularily if the market opens down or flat. I also suspect Tues to be up perticularly in the afternoon. Wedsday morning is also generally bullish but watchout after 1:00 PM est as that's about when I would expect a drawdown to get started and if we are still up on Thursday then the market should come off in the afternoon.

OMO

#42     Dec 9, 2006
  3. You want to short GM?... How much would you be expecting to make out of it?.. GM is down 124% ( am i reading that right?). GM looks like a buy to me.

I do agree that MA is a good short, just a matter of time.

#43     Dec 9, 2006
  4. Looking to short wal mart....any thoughts? maybe not at this price, approx $46, but soon.....

#44     Dec 9, 2006
  5. Interestingly enough I see apple's @ critical mass, Goog trying to completes its typical three top pattern to $527 then possibly free falling 80 or 90 bucks and RIMM is obviously a repeat offender who's fate is painfully obvious from the looks of its chart.

But......what the Hell do I know.:D

I'm a bear damn-it!

#45     Dec 9, 2006
  6. by the way, do you know what average P/E was at October 1987?
    I do beleive that stocks with reasonable P/E can't drop too low... What is a average P/E for DJIA stocks today?
    thanks
    Alex

#46     Dec 9, 2006
  7. I like that chart. and the "car sale"-"recession" link looks reasonable... I think that quality Toyota was at market 79, 91, 01 as well as it present today...

#47     Dec 9, 2006
  8. Kerry

Kerry

STFU and trade.

#48     Dec 9, 2006
  9. I did look up all your posts. None of them contain anything meaningful. Your purpose on this board is to flame and terrorize legitimate users. Why you waste your valuable time doing that, I dont know. Why dont you find some ways to make some money instead? I will tell you why. Your a lonely man and I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with you on a daily basis. I guess someone needs to be the message board terrorist and I guess thats you.

Daniel, Im sending a message to you loud and clear. If you want to have with words with me, then do it to my face. However, your a lonely coward who chooses to hide himself behind a monitor. Let me tell you something. The internet is not anonymous anymore and one day you might walk outside to find your car with yellow road paint. There are many ways that one can find your real name, address, and all other identifying information. In fact, with an ip address, I can locate you anywhere in the world and make trouble for you.

I cant believe your not upset that I called you a coward and a terrorist. So Im assuming that it must be true.

Coward...

Another thing, stop using Thunderbird as a mail client. There are many ways people can tap into your computer with it and find out personal information about you. Someone is going to find out your IB account # and maybe wire that $30,000+ dollars you have in there.

By the way, Im sorry that that Xerox short didnt work out for you in April.

#49     Dec 10, 2006
  10. The on-going flame war on this thread aside, I think you, eagle488, are one of the more cogent people on this board. Having said that, in the spirit of the thread's inclination toward bearishness, I throw in a link to an article written by a massive grizzly to my own (and perhaps yours too) panda (corrective) bearishness.

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/14666.asp

"As the economy adjusts to the new realities, a worldwide depression will be the immediate effect. Stocks will collapse, dollar will rise, and treasuries will be higher and then flat. Gold will go down in a big market. Euro Zone will be depressed as well as Asia."

World-wide depression. . .she called it first, from India with love lol

#50     Dec 10, 2006