It's summertime, and you know what that means in the big cities. . .

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Apr 21, 2015.

1. TGregg

TGregg

. . . riots! Yay! Arson and looting and murdering and raping, all cuz one of the hundreds of black people shot dead in a particular month happened from the gun of a white copper - who just got off.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...nslaughter-trial-0421-met-20150420-story.html

Admittedly, it sounds a lot like the prosecution screwed up, but I am no lawyer nor have I been following the case. But that does not matter. All that matters is a white cop shot a black dead and wasn't sent to jail. There's all the excuse needed for riots across the country! Woo hoo!

Post your riot pics, videos and stories here!

2. Speaking of which, it's time to renew my conceal carry permit.

3. JamesL

JamesL

4. Nothing much will happen. They will ramp up the theatrics next year. It's election year, the Democrats are dead forever without that black vote. They will whip up the "get whitey" fervor like they did for '12 [Treyvon Martin] and '14 [Brown in Ferguson]. Did they do that for '08 and '10? I can't recall. George Soros poured tons of loot into the Ferguson thing.

Martin's parents cashed in their Jessie Jackson lottery ticket after rejecting the first offer of $1 Million. Brown's parents are still in court I guess. Some wiseass burnt their church to the ground so maybe people are starting to react to the theatrical violence. To me it's all just boring krap that portends a less than rosey future for me should I stray too far from my safe havens... South Africa, inner cities, all off limits...

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Not here.

We went to a large outdoor festival over the weekend. Not one shooting or stabbing. Craft beer flowing in massive quantities and not one fight, not a scuffle, nothing.

The racist Democrat founders of this state put language in the state constitution forbidding "blacks or mulattos" from living here. That language was repealed in the 1920s but the legacy is that it is the least diverse state in the USA. The democrats running state government welcomed the KKK into the mainstream and democrat government policies aligned with the KKK closely. Redlining occurred right up to the late 1970s. Terrible, right?

Democrats created the whitest state in America. We're buying a summer home here.

6. fan27

fan27

Here is a nice little ditty to get us in the mood.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

"Tonight its a blast. Tomorrow you're homeless"

lol

8. Where is this paradise?

Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why, Oregon! Where the liberal white leftist utopia does not appear to include black people lol!

http://gizmodo.com/oregon-was-founded-as-a-racist-utopia-1539567040

Legal weed, great beer, clean air, clean water, no sales tax and endless white faces. Its eery I tell ya...

So white that the hippy culture here prevented the introduction of fluoride in the water supply making it a great place to be a dentist because everyone has decaying teeth.

So white that they forbid any smog equipment from being mandated on vehicles sold here and no smog testing or any vehicular inspection whatsoever. If it rolls it can be registered and driven here.

So white that you can buy an AR-15 and ammo at the corner store. Even silencers are legal here lol. Sawed off shotguns are perfectly acceptable and legal for what purpose I can only imagine.

So white that they will not let you pump your own gasoline which happens to be some of the cheapest fuel in the nation. Why is it then so expensive in the next state south (California)?

So white that meth-addled handymen are more numerous than trees. A woman was convicted yesterday of making a habit of killing them and feeding the bodies to her pigs:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ing-men-feeding-bodies-pigs-article-1.2194148

TooOldForThis likes this.
  10. JamesL

JamesL

#10     Apr 22, 2015