It's snowing.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jnbadger, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Global warming can cause more snow because with the higher temps there is more moisture in the atmosphere. Also, because the Arctic is warmer the jet stream is not moving as fast, allowing the meanders to remain over one place for longer. So cold spells can last longer as well as warm spells.

#41     Apr 21, 2013
  2. I knew there had to be a least one intelligent conservative on this site. Watch for flying shit. May want to wear coveralls. Lots of dumb excitable monkeys in these here parts.

#42     Apr 21, 2013
  3. The only monkeys excited by agw is you and mickey.

#43     Apr 21, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

#44     Apr 21, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Still playing the idiot, I see. Your God, AGW, is deteriorating. Everyone is jumping off the AGW sinking ship. You had better run for a lifeboat, too. :D

#45     Apr 21, 2013
  6. Eight

Eight

I remember as a kid in Ohio when we had snow on the ground at the end of May.

I remember some incredibly hot days in the LA City area a few years ago, some asshole had to stop me and tell me it was because of GW, now similar folk are telling us the snow is caused by GW. GW just makes them cream their jeans for some reason. They want it to prove out so bad that they can't stand people with factual arguments that prove otherwise. When it finally doesn't prove out they will have moved on to the next crisis...

#46     Apr 21, 2013
  7. No. More and more are accepting what the scientists have been in overwhelming consensus about. Even smart, open-minded Republicans are changing their minds. However there is still a huge gulf between what people think vs what climate experts do. Somewhere around 97% of all the world's climate experts and all it's science organizations are in agreement that AGW is real. The difference is due to the concerted efforts to spread doubt by entities such as the Koch bros and the general failure of the media to present the science in a clear, concise manner.

BTW, your insults do not make your "argument" any more valid.

[​IMG]

#47     Apr 21, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Do your insults make your "argument" any more valid?

#48     Apr 21, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

LOL motherjones.com? They are worse than infowars.com at conspiracy theories.

The global warming alarmists repeat the line endlessly. They claim that there is a consensus among scientists that man is causing climate change. Fact is, they're not even close.

...when confining the question to geoscientists and engineers, it turns out that only 36% believe that human activities are causing Earth's climate to warm.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...t-believe-in-climate-change.htm#ixzz2LAtp1Qee

And that number goes down every year we don't have higher temps. Just wait until the Global Cooling kicks in!!

#49     Apr 21, 2013
  10. Eight

Eight

futurecurses is soooo very smart.. smarter than anybody that doesn't agree with him... so smart that he has to infest right wing forums and try to keep everybody pissed off. It's not like he's going to find something to do!

Keeping the masses pissed off is a Saul Alinsky thingie, maybe it explains all these shitty little trolls on the internet?

#50     Apr 21, 2013