It's snowing.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jnbadger, Apr 10, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I thoroughly understand the BS that is Global Warming or as they had to change the name to Climate Change.

#11     Apr 19, 2013
  2. Nope. Pretty sure you don't. I've seen your posts on the topic.

FYI, I'm not saying I agree with human caused climate change, but, there have been some weather patterns that warrant discussion as they haven't been witnessed in a long time.

Since you're a religious person, maybe you can provide some valuable insight on what the bible says about these weather patterns? After all, what good is a history of man and the universe if it cannot provide some explanation for this change in weather patterns.

#12     Apr 19, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I doubt you have read all the links I have posted or you wouldn't be saying that. You wouldn't even be offering any support of the topic if you read the information I have posted.

The Bible isn't a book about weather. It's a book about man's relationship with God and each other. So, don't look for answers to climate variations there.

#13     Apr 19, 2013
  4. Your quote here says it all:

"And, now we've had temps stay flat to down for 17 years while CO2 continued to climb. This proves that CO2 does not lead temps."

You're using 17 years to make a generalization in the context of millions of years. Your generalization "G" allows you to prove "X".

Have you any critical/analytical thinking ability?

Oh wait ---- that's right. The earth is only 6000 years old. How stupid of me. I forgot. Sorry.

#14     Apr 19, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

You're not too bright are you? The global warming alarmists only came about as a result of an even shorter period of warming that took place after the 1970's. And much of that data is called into question including manipulation of the data and temp readings in urban areas that warmed due to encroaching cities.

So, don't be an idiot like futurecurrents and go do your homework rather than present more foolish statements.

#15     Apr 19, 2013
  6. Fact is the CO2 levels in the atmosphere have gone up 35% in the last 150 years due to man. CO2 is a greenhouse gas. How could that NOT cause warming? It's a very simple concept ........that the fossil fuel industry wants to keep us confused about. Virtually all the world's climate scientists and all it's science organizations are in agreement. The science is settled. The deniers just look ignorant and foolish at this point. See pisspoor.

#16     Apr 20, 2013
  7. jnbadger

jnbadger

There Is only one good thought which comes with this snowy April mess:

It's a beautiful January 28 degree night tonight, with a clear sky, no wind, and a quarter moon. Perfect for walking the dog and having a cocktail out in the field. I just had to forget it was April.

Thanks for the 2 star rating by the way. I was used to 1.

#17     Apr 20, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Living in the south I'd actually like to see more snow.

(I gave it a 5)

#18     Apr 20, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

If they're not man caused, then what's there to discuss?

#19     Apr 20, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, I burned my tail getting in my car as it was 90 here today. Damned sun roof cover is motorized, and stuck in the open position. Ouch!

#20     Apr 20, 2013