It's snowing.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jnbadger, Apr 10, 2013.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

That was the original idea of the thread, but I figured it would turn into what it is. That was the experiment. It gets so damn personal. That's what's frustrating.

#101     May 1, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

You must lead a miserably boring life Ricter.

Did you want to restate your Venus global warming analysis? :D :D :D

#102     May 1, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Why be frustrated? You "badgered" FC right from the get-go.

#103     May 1, 2013
  4. jnbadger

jnbadger

This is my 1st post:

Seriously? It's fucking April! I know it's Wisconsin, but really? Leave me alone!

2nd:

Another 6 inches overnight and it's still coming down. Record lows in the teens tonight. Avg low is 39.

3rd

There Is only one good thought which comes with this snowy April mess:

It's a beautiful January 28 degree night tonight, with a clear sky, no wind, and a quarter moon. Perfect for walking the dog and having a cocktail out in the field. I just had to forget it was April.

Thanks for the 2 star rating by the way. I was used to 1.

4th:

A buddy of mine is on vacation in Florida, and sent me a pic of the temp. 94 degrees.

Believe it or not, we deal with that in Wisconsin, as well. Use the remote starter to heat the car up in the winter, and ya use the remote starter to cool the car down in the summer. We're in the St Croix river valley, so she's a humid bitch when she's 90.

But I have to say, it is gorgeous outside right now. 32 degrees and clear with zero wind. (20 below the normal high). And the radiant heat from Mr sunshine makes it feel like Colorado.

I basically just watched you clowns argue over the weeks. Please tell me where I badgered anyone. I didn't bait anyone into this. You bit, hook, line and sinker. I just watched. Until now.

#104     May 1, 2013