It's settled: Hell is real.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Mar 28, 2007.

1. jem

jem

my quote changed.

#41     Mar 29, 2007
  2. What is your opinion?

Jesus

#42     Mar 29, 2007
  3. jem

jem

My Opinion is that there really is an earth. .My body and I are on it.

Jesus taught me to pray to God in heaven.

Our Father who art in heaven...
    Thy kingdom come - thy will be done - on earth as it is in heaven.

If I wish to enter heaven since I am not perfect, I must do what Jesus has asked me to do or at the very least have faith in his words and act on his promise.

#43     Mar 29, 2007
  4. Thank you. Just say three hail mary's, and we'll just forget all about it. I absolve you of this.

You see, this is just what my disciples believed, and why they did not really understand me. It is what was made of my message, and what most of the "world" believes, regardless of religious or atheistic labels.

I gave my apostles power to release the world from this belief. The caveat was that if they did not, they would bind themselves as well as the world, to it.

If you were a Son of God, and you said this, and did not laugh, you would experience your wish ...and it would seem real. But that is all.

First the bad news: You are a Son of God
    Now the good news: You are a Son of God.

Here's the good news. If you realize you are a Son of God, the laws of Heaven apply in the earth that you made. As such, your will and God's will are the same. You don't realize this as long as you don't realize who you are. When you do, you can introduce miracles into a dark place.

You did want to work miracles didn't you?

Jesus:)

#44     Mar 29, 2007
  5. The things I did, you will do also, and greater things yet. I'm asking.

Jesus

#45     Mar 29, 2007
  6. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

anyone who speaks of hell with derision hasn't experienced much of life and disregards the experiences of all those who came before themselves... OR ... they might be grinning and baring it... A laudable approach indeed.

#46     Mar 29, 2007
  7. Just in case anyone was confused by the Fox:

Hell is a belief system built upon a single premise: That the Son of God can separate from God.

This is not true, but as long as he thinks it so, he will feel guilty. Guilt is hell. The feeling is so intense, that the mind that thought so made a whole new level of itself to deal with it: Physicality.

All of physicality is a symbol, something mind makes. It is how the mind deals with intense feelings of guilt in an attempt to buffer the "heat". You will notice that physicality expresses the theme of separation...because this the belief that is driving it! You will also notice that guilt still simmers at low levels, and is constantly being shifted about through "blame".

Forgiveness simply says: You are not guilty. But this implies that other's may be guilty, or that guilt is a valid concept. Ultimately, forgiveness says there is no such thing as guilt...period. This clears up the misunderstanding, and puts out the fire.

You cannot be guilty because you cannot be separate, so it is all a nightmare.

Metaphysics show the connection between mind and what is thought to be physical. I show that the mind that makes up the physical is mistaken about itself.

Because faith is put into physical, it remains in your experience. Theoretically, this could last forever, because it represents the destruction of your mind.

Withdraw faith in guilt and separation, and physicality will disappear. So long as you value it, you will perpetuate the myth of guilt and separation.

I ask you, then, what does the Pope value?

Jesus

#47     Mar 29, 2007
  8. Let me ask you a question. If you ran across a scene today where a man named Abraham had his son tied up and said God told him to kill his son would you think that man had great faith or would you call the police to stop him?
    Of course you would call the police to have the nutcase arrested. Why then do you accept that some nutcase in the bible was doing as God told him to do?

#48     Mar 29, 2007
  9. jem

jem

No of course - given no other information I would attempt to stop a person from killing his child.

#49     Mar 30, 2007
  10. How is that different from a story in an old book written by men with an agenda? Without your preconceived biases from your indoctrination by the church establishment you like most people would think that bible story is also child abuse by a primitive nutcase.
    Believers such as you have been indoctrinated to believe the bible was written by God so will swallow any story as truth. I suggest you spend more time studying about the bible instead of studying in the bible.

#50     Mar 30, 2007