It's settled: Hell is real.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Mar 28, 2007.

1. The question then becomes - what if you are?

Jesus

#31     Mar 29, 2007
  2. jem

jem

By definition - I am in heaven. (quick non researched answer)

#32     Mar 29, 2007
  3. Is Abraham your father?

Before Abraham was, I am. And I am telling you Abraham was not all there, mentally.

Jesus

#33     Mar 29, 2007
  4. Technically, yes. Your mind can never leave Heaven....it can never leave the mind of our Father. There is no where else to go. But you can play tricks with your mind, turning Heaven into hell right before your eyes. Rule of thumb, if you have "eyeballs", you are in hell. They are designed to show you everything that is not true. So you are "blind".

When you learn that "having" and "being" are ultimately the same thing, you will learn that you are Heaven.

Jesus

#34     Mar 29, 2007
  5. jem

jem

Now we are back to Gnostic preachings and the Matrix. Are you the One? or Neo?

#35     Mar 29, 2007
  6. The Matrix is an ok parable. I like parables, don't you?

My point is that unless you are thinking accurately, you will not escape the matrix...which is "hell".

The problem and solution I am teaching does not exactly parallel the movie, nor Gnosticism. They are parables that can open your mind to more accurate thinking.

Jesus

#36     Mar 29, 2007
  7. jem

jem

According to you am I perfect? If your answer is yes - please explain.

#37     Mar 29, 2007
  8. Perfection is your core attribute. This is what I mean when I say, "The Kingdom of God is within you".

You are obscuring your core attributes with mental images about yourself that do not at all correspond with the attributes of your core identity. That is what I meant when I said, "Do not hide your light under a bushel".

I am explaining how your vision is obscured, how perception works, so that you can "see".

A body is a mental image of yourself that is simply not true. It is "outside" you. The Kingdom is within. Since nothing can be outside the Kingdom, your body must be nothing...as was mine. Therefore, you must be the Kingdom.

Jesus

#38     Mar 29, 2007
  9. jem

jem

We have a difference of opinion about the nature of things.

#39     Mar 29, 2007
  10. Outside the Kingdom, there is "knashing of teeth". This, obviously, is the domain of the "body"...which is hell.

So yes, we have a difference of opinion at one level of the mind. But I know that at another level, you are fully aware of the truth. It is this I will restore to you in due time, as you are willing to have it restored to you.

This is what I mean when I say, "Do this in remembrance of me". Truth is something you remember.
    Jesus

#40     Mar 29, 2007