its RIOT !

Discussion in 'Options' started by SoesWasBetter, Dec 12, 2017.

1. did they just list these babies?

2. I bot RIOT stock early today and sold some puts. They have 7 employees. Could be pump and dump...

3. I presume so, as a trader, I listen to said, last night, he bought, the Jan. $22.5's for $2.90/$3 when it moved 7pts yesterday and told his private room he thought, they were mis-priced. He figured $15K to make $40-$50K and boy was he right...called VRX as a long for past 2 days. Usually, I take 99% of traders, with a grain of salt, but him I'll make, an exception. It's free as I watch it at 6:30CST on YouTube as I get a link, Newsbeat Nightly with Mark Melnick, for those interested.

vanzandt likes this.
  4. I make those calls all the time. Said the same about MARA calls two days ago Would have to see a record of hits vs misses to think he was any good.

Lots of turkeys are wrong 9 out of 10 times (in the private room , is that like a glory hole?) and then get pimped when they get it right

Clubber Lang likes this.
  5. Sold puts? Don't look now.

6. LMAO SoesNOBuddy trying to be an Internet tough guy! Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your thing but I don't pay for his private room. Freudian slip on the "glory hole" eh? I don't want to know...more power to ya if truck stops are your thing. While you're, the 99%, I give 2 s***s about, he has my respect. You'll see his RIOT and VRX call here: , This one is 12/8: 12/7: 12/6: 12/5: 12/4:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu73ueIgMOQ 12/1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feasejYbrx8 While I know you're too lazy to skim much less watch those...his winners far surpass losers. His calls on AMC and especially SFIX is gold as well as crypto stocks RIOT, XNET, MARA and GROW, I think. AET on the buyout was a "loser" as it was a small pop, that day, before red. SAIL maybe but that is a 6mo. swing play with a $30+ target or something. I have no idea his Forex, but he's better in that. And tonight:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmiI9xtD10M

7. Thanks for the links Mark!

8. LOL Do you really think he'd peddle anything to a nobody like you? Those links speak for themselves unless you believe he can time travel. You with apparently, the worlds tiniest p***er grew offense to a trader who made 6 figures in a real call. You couldn't even get, past, the 1st link. An adult, would have watched it, and see if respect has been earned, but you really serve no purpose do you? Do you have a mental disability cause then you have my apologies?haha Name is John btw, just a swing trader, with an OK PNL, some weeks more and some less, this one was mostly spreads so less. You should be happy, this is, the only time I have posted it but millionaire trader with T3, I am not.

9. One of my killers last year and soon this year after we renew our accounts. Changed name and business like 3 times in 18 months:D The new ticker certainly helped.

10. i may get assigned at 23, we'll see. Better than paying 30+, like some people . Did you ...

#10     Dec 13, 2017