Its Repeal and Replace Republicans... not a referendum on Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Mar 14, 2018.

1. jem

jem

The establishment idiots in Congress have not done what the promised.
    I think may be a little bit about trump and his lack DACA b.s.

But I think this is much more about Obamacare and a lack of tax cuts for individuals and bloated spending bills. These clowns govern like democrats.

Reuters and I am sure all the anti trump people are making this about Trump. But reality is that congress has pretty much told Republican voters that voting for Ryan McConnell and establishment republicans is a useless act.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...emocrats-claim-pennsylvania-win-idUSKCN1GP0DG

If those idiots wish to keep their jobs... they better repeal obamacare and lower taxes on tax payers not cronies.

2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Correct.---except for the tax cuts for individuals. The Democrats are the ones that refused to make those permanent. They are hypocrites.

3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

You can't discount the sex scandal in PA either.

4. UsualName

UsualName

The republicans are spending like republicans. You’re just confused because they tell one thing and do the complete opposite.

Democrats are actually better with the budget and the economy.

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Funny how the same poster was quoting articles that said something opposite during 2014 mid-terms

6. jem

jem

funny how I have been stating that Obamacare cost the democrats seats in Congress for years and years.

now it will cost republicans.
    I don't think the idiots in D.C. understand how much voters resent seeing that health care bills jacked for nothing...

Each month we see a bill more than twice what it should be and we are reminded that those sellout traitors did not do what they promised. Some voters are going to stay home, some will vote for democrats... not because of Trump but because of them.

They were elected to repeal it. Ryan and McConnell will still be there being scum. But a lot of republicans will be gone.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  7. jem

jem

by the way... to some degree the fact that Trump did not push for the agenda he ran on is part of the problem. So trump is part of the problem.

but its not because of the reasons the anti trumpers state.

its because he energized the base with restating the agenda we have been demanding. Basically he went from losing to winning when he got on board with Bannon's ideas. Bannon go on board with what we were demanding.

Had the republicans done what they promised... they would be skating through this election and they would have gotten themselves a massive majority in 2020.

Now they risk never being a position to repeal obamacare... they will have been total failures.

AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  8. Poindexter

Poindexter

Of course they are, Useful Idiot, even though Obama added more that $9 trillion to the national debt after calling the $4 trillion that Bush added "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic." But that was Bush's fault too, right?

9. UsualName

UsualName

It was. Bush is responsible for the deficit Obama inherited. Obama cut that deficit by more than half. You’ll never see deficit reduction like that again in your life.

Tony Stark likes this.
  10. jem

jem

he may have cut a yearly deficit but the overall deficit grew by about 9 trillion dollars. Obama did not cut the overall deficit... He grew it big time.

#10     Mar 15, 2018