Its raining knives.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omegapoint, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Which one to catch?

2. None. You wait for bottoms.

3. no you don't. you don't know where the "bottom" is. you idiots that think you do are the dumbest of them all.

They really need to change the name of this forum to idiot trader

4. this is a crash

erie remicent of the 2001 nasdaq crash

5. You are calling Peter Lynch an idiot? He always waits for a bottom signaled by price action and it made him 13 billion. And you are worth how much?

6. and you're point is? Warren Buffet made 40 billion in stocks and yes, he is a fucking idiot. But you know who the even BIGGER idiot is? you are for believing all that hype!!

Next thing you'll say is Boone Pickens is the great oil man of our time, he KNOWS where oil is going. Jesus, why don't I just always follow what these 3 do! I'll be up in forbes in 2 years!!!

you good sir, are repugnant.

7. If you believe in catching falling knives you won't last long, I'll give you a few months at most.

By the tone you are using it is clear that you good sir, are another typical, ET loser. Go back to paper trading before you lose it all.

8. I never said I was catching knives, I said you're a fucking moron because you seem to worship some guy because he made 13 billion. I made the argument that it didn't mean shit because plenty of morons have been able to do that as of late.
    I do not and have no paper trade. Not to mention my smallest trade is most likely more than what you have for buying power so don't even talk to me like that. Don't assume to know me.

This forum has become so horrid.