It's Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 14, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Agree, I'm not convinced either. Who is the republican candidate that is supposed to defeat Obama? I haven't seen one yet that shows any interest in running.

The last 2 years has been a lesson and the lesson has been that the country is mostly filled with liberal idiots and people wanting handouts. They are simply going to vote to take money off those who prepare sufficiently in life to earn significant amounts.

#31     Apr 15, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

I don't know much about Mich Daniels but he is supposed to be a possible contender and I would like to see Paul Ryan get in the race. I like what I have heard from him recently but don't know his long term record.

#32     Apr 16, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Bitch, bitch, bitch...

Yet, most of you still run out to an election and vote for a Democrat or a Republican; the two sets of thieves who have raped what used to be the United States Of America.

Good luck with your future voting/hopes.

#33     Apr 16, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

With one or maybe two exceptions I voted for independents and libertarians across the board in last years mid term elections. Mostly people I had never heard of.

#34     Apr 16, 2011
  5. Yes, the most likely scenario. Unfortunately, most Americans have no knowledge nor foresight about these matters. They don't understand how their "give me everything I can get right now" attitude will likely, after a relatively short time, lead to their getting and having... less... MUCH LESS... AND PERHAPS EVEN NOTHING!

#35     Apr 16, 2011
  6. cstfx

cstfx

too short to get elected - like it or not elections are just popularity/beauty contests and Daniels won't measure up

#36     Apr 16, 2011