It's out - The book that proves Obama's ineligible!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, May 18, 2011.

1. Of course he is.......SCAM within a SCAM!!! :eek:

#11     May 19, 2011
  2. NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
    All you birthers missed the true cunning of Barry.

Here's the real deal that I got from a friend who works for the Birth Certificate Dept in Hawaii.

Barry was born in Hawaii, but HE WAS ONLY 34 YEARS OLD WHEN ELECTED!!!!!! The CIA cleverly altered the BC to show he was old enough and also had their "black ops" section make a "blackface" mask to make him look like a black faced dude.

Here is a true pic of him a few years before he got elected as Senator.

[​IMG]

Seneca

#12     May 19, 2011
  3. What a crock of shit!

"Assassination of George W. Bush: A Love Story."

Look it up and tell us what satire Esquire had to say about this book.

Maybe something like this, "Not because this claim is in any way based on reality, but to hold their terribly gullible audience captive to their lies, and to sell books. This is despicable, and deserves only ridicule."

I'm going with, maybe not.

But feel free to enchant us all with your liberal intellect.

#13     May 19, 2011
  4. I don't follow your crock comment: ESQUIRE said it was satire; are you suggesting that what they said is true?

Since I am in no way a liberal; except maybe in a Jeffersonian way, I must decline your kind invitation to immerse myself further into a delusional world that you seem to dwell in.

Seneca

#14     May 19, 2011
  5. NB birthers:

Look real close at the t shirt and notice it says: "Made in the USA" not "Born in the USA"

#15     May 19, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, but the rules of origin state that the country of last significant manufacturing shall be deemed the country of origin.

#16     May 19, 2011
  7. jem

jem

Since Obama was manufactured by the CIA that makes him American.

That is my conspiracy joke for the day.

#17     May 19, 2011
  8. Hey, I'm a "born again birther" and take this shit seriously and "don't call me Shirley."

Seneca

#18     May 19, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Good one.

#19     May 19, 2011
  10. What part of this quote are you struggling with? "Not because this claim is in any way based on reality, but to hold their terribly gullible audience captive to their lies, and to sell books. This is despicable, and deserves only ridicule."

I want you to show us how Esquire also found the book on the assignation of Bush to be despicable and deserving of ridicule.

Ya know, to show us how Esquire isn't towing the liberal fairy tale.

Is that so tough?

#20     May 19, 2011