It's On: W Slams O

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Bush was a great President. I wish he was still in office.

2. "I know it's going to be the private sector that leads this country out of the current economic times we're in," the former president said to applause from members of a local business group. "You can spend your money better than the government can spend your money."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT is f**king HILARIOUS coming from Dumbya!!!

3. He is right. The private sector is the only hope. If you are counting on government, good luck.

By the way, I would think a stock trading board would be filled with capitalists.

4. "I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system," Bush told CNN television, saying he had made the decision "to make sure the economy doesn't collapse."

Bush's comments reflect an extraordinary departure from his longtime advocacy for an unfettered free market, as his administration has orchestrated unprecedented government intervention in the face of a dire financial crisis.

5. ...and yet you never do.

6. You're right. And Obama has taken this Bush philosophy and injected steroids into it.

7. Not your brand of capitalism. Capitalism works fine if nobody cheats and you have rules. Under GWBush and the last 48 hours of Clinton, there were no rules and anything goes. We will be paying for that for a long time to come.

8. Everyone here who is supportive of Bush in his comments utterly fails to recognize how incredibly hypocritical he is as he set in motion the largest government intervention into private markets since FDR.

If you fail to recognize this, it's indicative of why the Republican Party has completely failed its mission statement, and has no true, core road map - it's on a lost highway.

The joke is entirely on you.

9. More like we will be paying for Obama's ego and his unquenchable thirst for power for a long time.

#10     Jun 18, 2009