It's Official: The Fed Screwed the Pooch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, Jun 6, 2008.

1. #21     Jun 9, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Yea, that would be kick-ass.

Good video, btw.

#22     Jun 9, 2008
  3. achilles28

achilles28

LOL. Okay, Guy.

Next time, when you throw the first punch or start slandering with one of your patented smears, don't go running to Mommy, diapee-in-hand, cause someone laid the smackdown of a lifetime on your half-cocked ass.

Do you really need me to explain what a hate-card, is? Or a victim-card?

Are you really that dense you can't understand why I brought up the fact I'm an Anglophile Christian, yet criticize other, Anglophile "Christians"??

Are you that slow?

This stuff is really not that hard.

Just realize there are bad people in the world who call themselves 'Jews'. Just like there are bad people in the world who call themselves 'Christian'.

Can you admit to that much? Or will you circle the wagons again and scream racist?

Whats going on here, Ratboy? Maybe its like a US versus THEM tribal mentality and people can't get past it?!

#23     Jun 9, 2008

4. no.. you are obsessed with victimhood... thats all you hear. you are a very sad confused victim.... that plays the hate card at any given opportunity.

#24     Jun 10, 2008
  5. dude you summed it up perfectly. he sees race and religion when they arent the issue. he is worse than any al sharpton stooge.

i dont say the word obsessed lightly with moomoo... but you have owned the little baby from the start... thats why he is so mad and keeps going back to his old standby... victimhood. its all he knows.

#25     Jun 10, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Its sad, man. Don't know what to say. A bit scary too. Brainwashed, you know?

#26     Jun 10, 2008
  7. and afterwards you want me to hold your hand and show you where the sky is? um.... all anyone has to do is search your name and they will find 100 + hits.

look.. if you are going to play the victim don't blame me when you get called out on it you lil cry baby victim.

#27     Jun 10, 2008
  8. you fkn piece of filth liar. i didn't bring it up... you did... at least take credit for it you lil wuss.

#28     Jun 10, 2008
  9. i will let people do a search on you and they can come to their own conclusions. i have wasted way too much time on a serial victim.... consider yourself blocked.

you do nothing but cry victim and play the hate card. in fact you seethe it. then you lie and depend on others not to check the facts themselves. good bye uber-victim.

**click**

[​IMG]

#29     Jun 10, 2008
  10. hmmmm... how odd, i came to this page and yet i see no posts? oh well.... for some reason I feel better. :cool:

#30     Jun 10, 2008