It's Official: The Fed Screwed the Pooch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, Jun 6, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Oh wow. How devastating. I use the edit function.

You might try a few classes in English Comprehension before you regard yourself as all high-and-mighty in the proficiency department. You got a lot of work to do there.

#11     Jun 7, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Guy, you are a lost cause.

A hypersensitive Jew who finds an anti-Semite under every rock. Okay, you wanna live like that, fine.

Btw, I rarely bring up Israel. I guess thats just another one of your paranoid fantasies. It would sure be nice if it were true, eh? Then you'd have a rational excuse why your panties are in a twist.

Why did I attack you? If you can't figure that one out by now, your reading comprehension really does need work.

But maybe what I really meant to say was: comprehensive workouts are figured in needed reading? Whose to say!!

Hvae a gerat nghit, Crokcy!

#12     Jun 7, 2008

3. he does have a point moomoo... when you get 'your' ass handed to you.. which is often.. you play the victim card. thats the sign of a little wimpy girl.. but hey.. go for it if it fits.

i am so tired of the victim card... thats why i mock some people on here. i want a fair debate but that is not possible when you play the victim allllll the time. it really gets old moomoo.

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 7, 2008
  4. dude you have 100+ posts where you play the 'hate' card. do us all a favor and give it a rest.

#14     Jun 8, 2008
  5. C- kid

C- kid

fukin jew

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH I kid I kid :p

did you guys notice though how Jews always ask a lot of questions

it can be annoying, to the point of wondering where to buy gas and how to mix it and distribute

:D :D :D :D

let me make it up to you

HAAAVVAAAA nagila, hava nagila,

hava nagila melevsma haaaaa

hava na ra na na

hava na ra na na

uuuuurrrruuu uru ahim

uruahiv malevsmalea

uruahiv malevsmalea

uruahiiiiiivvvvvvvv

#15     Jun 8, 2008
  6. VICTIM OF HATE YOU DILDO! thats it, i am calling abe foxman directly.. he is going to be furious. i feel sorry for you moomoo when he scolds you for mocking his hate crimes/victim crimes. and then i am calling the adl and aclu and jdl and many various other hate org's.

#16     Jun 8, 2008
  7. you are obsessed with people hating you because you are jewish? thats odd.. cause i dont dislike you because you are jewish. i dislike you because you are filth.

one of my favorite 'patriots' right now is Peter Schiff. has nothing to do with 'what he is.' it has to do with what he says and his actions. i recommend euro pacific capital to family and friends. they tell me it is hard to reach EP's brokers... CAUSE THEY ARE SO BUSY!!! do you know why?

cause he doesn't spew the propaganda that most do on CNBC. his father is also a patriot and sits in jail for it to this very day.

no one in the patriot movement gives a crap what their religion is.. they judge them based on their actions and integrity.

another brave patriot passed last year but made a great movie that you might want to watch.... his name was Aaron Russo. he loved this country and the constitution.

THAT IS ALL WE CARE ABOUT !!!

#17     Jun 8, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Perfect man! LOL!!!

#18     Jun 9, 2008
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Whose 'he'? Me??

If so, I'll spell it out real simple.

'You' (as in MomoPhox), play the victim card and the hate card. Both are synonymous. The same, as it were. Get it?

Again, if you're referring to 'he' as me in reference to 'his story changes every minute'. Well, thats only because you don't read good, Corky. :)

Stuff goes over your head because english isn't your first language. Then you lash out in a blind fury, swinging aimlessly, hoping to catch some semblance of what I wrote in a burn or jibe that only gets mangled in translation.

Guy, I don't hate you cause you're Jewish. I don't hate Jews, at all. I hate bad people. And bad people come in all shapes, colors and creeds.

For example, Rothschilds are bad people. They exist. And yes, they are Jews. Warburgs are bad people. And are Jews. Nearly 50% of Bush's cabinet are Neocon Jews. I despise them all because they're warmongering cretins who hate humanity.

But you know who else I hate? The Rockerfellas. The Carnegies. The Bushes. Donny Rumsfeld and the Cheney Crew. Globalist Trash like Ted Turner who want to kill us all. Bible-belt neoconned Americans who think its Christ-like to bomb Iraqis into pieces. Funny, all non-Jews? In fact, all are self-professed "Christians".

I guess that makes me an anti-semitic Christian-hater, even though I'm a white, Anglophile Christian.

How do you suppose that is, MomoPhox?

How do you suppose its possible to label a person who happens to be Jewish as "bad", without being an anti-Semite?

Or are all people of the Jewish Faith above reproach and corruption?

Get real, dude.

#19     Jun 9, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Good points. And thanks for the tip on EP, rb.

You said it!!!

#20     Jun 9, 2008