It's official the economy has turned......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You forgot to tell me im from canada and post one of your little faggety ass pictures....

#31     Feb 17, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, "my reading dick is longer than your reading dick."

You mean, like "Captain Google"?

Sales are up. At the retail level. Have been for months. Period.

#32     Feb 17, 2012
  3. If you act like a faggety ass again, I will.

#33     Feb 17, 2012
  4. Actually no, they are too busy burying the GOP over their war on women:D

I kind of look at in an ADX kind of way, pdi and dmi have not crossed yet, but the overall direction of the economy is no longer trending downward. By November, the masses will feel less downward pressure, and that bodes well.

#34     Feb 17, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Oh oh. Another recovery summer! Remember what happened to Biden's recovery summer last year. It flopped.

The problem is inflation, oil prices and interest rates. Obama and Bernanke have set up any recovery to will be squashed by one or more of those three.

And, let's not forget about a possible shock from Europe and the probable war with Iran. It will probably involve some attacks on U.S. soil in addition to sky high oil and gasoline prices.

#35     Feb 17, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hey, you're the one who suggested all I read is Zerohedge. Don't get upset when I smack you down on making asinine statements.

And as usual, you mistake a positive statistic to a positive outlook.

[​IMG]

#36     Feb 17, 2012
  7. She should demand to be made an equal partner , Nutmeg.

#37     Feb 17, 2012
  8. Crispy

Crispy

Money where your mouth is? Screenshot? This is a traders website after all.

#38     Feb 17, 2012
  9. Came in on fx alerts I have set on my phone. I get a text anytime there is news, so I am sure it is somewhere in the public domain.

#39     Feb 17, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think he meant for you to show us how you are going with your belief that the housing market has turned by providing what trades you made accordingly. You know, backing up your talk with money/action.

#40     Feb 17, 2012