It's official the economy has turned......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You? Stay off the internet.

#11     Feb 17, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I dont know...... what do you want to do spiker?

Why dont you spend the next 10 years researching yields and geographical dispersion? :D

#12     Feb 17, 2012
  3. What this means is : builders build...that's what they do and that's what they will always do...

BUT...I'm getting the impression re real estate..(I haven't checked this out with any sources..)

It looks like houses in the price range of 400k or thereabouts will sell if they are new.Existing houses in this price range are not. Maybe this has something to do with how lenders and appraisers view the re market.

#13     Feb 17, 2012
  4. nah . . . . i'm going to build myself an experimental aircraft , call it F66. Congress will fund it and the Pentagon will buy it. and i will be rich.

#14     Feb 17, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Make sure it is armed with no less than "24 Trident II SLBMs that can travel in excess of 13,000 MPH, each of which can carry up to 12 MIRV warheads"...... you wouldnt want to embarass yourself, and only show up to the party with 23 Trident II SLBMs..... :D

#15     Feb 17, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why don't you research the shadow inventory banks have on their books, then come back and make intelligent posts about how housing is turning.

Until then, it's probably better for you to not make threads on the economy getting better.

Housing starts have nothing to do with housing purchases.

#16     Feb 17, 2012
  7. All of the above , it will even take Newt and his loons to the moon. :) .
    luke is going to fly it.

#17     Feb 17, 2012
  8. Republicans can't say the economy has turned, that's why you're seeing all the crap about abortion on tv right now.

#18     Feb 17, 2012
  9. I wonder if he has a name for his plane? Do people name their plane like they do boats?

#19     Feb 17, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

"DENVER, Feb. 16, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- For the 7th straight month, home sales in January inched higher, rising 3.4% above the level seen last January. This data is based on a weighted average of 53 metropolitan areas surveyed for the RE/MAX National Housing Report. After an unexpected jump in sales at the end of 2011, January sales returned to a seasonal norm and were down on a monthly basis 19.3% from December. Perhaps due to falling foreclosure numbers, January was the 19th consecutive month that inventory levels dropped. The number of homes for sale last month was 24.1% lower than the number seen in January 2011. In the 53 metro areas, home prices were down only 0.8% from one year ago, building a trend of much anticipated price stabilization."

Article continues.
    http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/16/4269860/2012-starts-with-increased-sales.html

#20     Feb 17, 2012