Its official, photo being released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, May 3, 2011.

1. sort of..

WHITE HOUSE TO RELEASE BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO
    Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET

President Obama decided Tuesday morning to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death, a top source claims.

The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history.

One image shows a bullet wound to his head above his left eye.

Will it remove all doubt about the death?

The exact timing on the release is being debated.

Developing...

2. Hello

Hello

You really think this will change the minds of the conspiracy theorists? Within half an hour Alex Jones will have told AMST4SWA what is wrong with the photo, and all the other conspiracy theorists will jump on board. :D

3. shouldn't the white house sell it to the highest bidder as to help close the budget gap?!?!??! :D

4. Hello

Hello

thats actually a pretty good plan we could probably get atleast 10-20 million for that photo.

5. The most viewed photo in modern times indeed. I hope it gets more views than Justin Bieber on youtube.

6. He probably recorded plenty of his crap for release after he was iced. There'll be more vids of him popping up soon enough....

But if he never talks about current events, they'll all be pre-recorded. That probably would mean he's dead.

7. "The White House today will release a 7-layer pdf. file photocopy of the picture of the wounds to Osama Bin Laden's upper left hand facial area" :eek:

I want to see this! :eek:

8. Ricter

Ricter

We know you're going to invalidate the picture, but could we have a sneak peek at what you're written for the release?

9. My post above was a JOKE about "7 layer" pdf. files that our White House likes to release.......LOL!!!!!!!! :eek: