Its official, Palin Rocks!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Isn't their a dick someplace you'd rather be sucking on? You MUST do guys because with your weak sexist shit there's not a woman on earth who'd touch you.

When one is asked to SERVE THEIR COUNTRY-they do it without consideration of personal circumstance. Does a recruit have the luxury of saying to his draft board”can I just sit this war out I recently had a baby.” Do single mothers struggling to make ends meet-the ones with the fortitude to NOT terminate their pregnancies-have the chance to chill and be full time Ms. Mom? Do you know how many DEMOCRAT women in Congress are raising children? Quite a few including Florida's Debbie Wasserman Schultz who commutes back here every weekend to be with her toddlers. How about telling HER she's not a capable mother.

Not to mention BOTH of Malia Ann's and Sasha's parents are on the campaign trail each day.

#71     Sep 4, 2008
  2. Geeezz.. who can argue wth an intellect like the aforesaid!

LOL

#72     Sep 4, 2008
  3. #73     Sep 4, 2008
  4. Let's hope so. I guess it doesn't make much sense for her to come right out and say it because those who she's there to attract might not agree.
    I think abortion will come to be less acceptable than it is now, but maybe not for the same reasons you do. Let's face it, medical technology will soon come up with a system which involves a morning-after pill so benign, so effective and so readily available that abortion is going to be comparatively rare.

My own views on the matter have changed as I age and I now wouldn't feel great about it if a woman I impregnated told me that she was going to have an abortion. It's her body, though, and I would be forced to accept her decision.

#74     Sep 4, 2008
  5. What a total and utter load of horseshit. It's sad that far right apologists are so desperate for some good news that they're willing to simply manufacture BS like this. Palin's nomination isn't that bad!! A 10 year-old could tell she was reading from a script the entire time.

#75     Sep 5, 2008
  6. stu

stu

Yeah I know what you mean.... kinda like there're no theists in abortion clinics.

#76     Sep 5, 2008
  7. Yannis

Yannis

8. Yannis

Yannis

9. Yannis

Yannis

Rush On Sarah Palin: Babies, Guns, Jesus

"RUSH: This is Sarah Palin and her accomplishments. Obama cannot make a speech like this.

PALIN: In serving as the team mom and coaching some basketball on the side, I got involved in the PTA and then was elected to the city council and then elected mayor of my hometown where my agenda was to stop wasteful spending and cut property taxes and put the people first! (cheers and applause) I was then appointed ethics commissioner and chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission. And when I found corruption there, I fought it hard and I held the offenders to account. (cheers and applause) Along with fellow reformers in the great state of Alaska, as governor, I stood up to the old politics as usual -- to the special interests, to the lobbyists, the big oil companies, and the good old boy network. (cheers and applause) When oil and gas prices went up so dramatically and the state revenues followed with that increase, I sent a large share of that revenue directly back to the people of Alaska -- and we are now... (cheers and applause) We're now embarking on a $40 billion natural gas pipeline to help lead America to energy independence.

RUSH: She's doing it.

PALIN: I signed major ethics reforms and I appointed both Democrats and independents to serve in my administration, and I championed reform, toned the abuses of earmark spending by Congress. In fact, I told Congress, "Thanks, but no thanks," on that Bridge to Nowhere. If our state wanted a bridge, I said we'd build it ourselves.

RUSH: Sarah Palin: babies, guns, Jesus. Hot damn!"

#79     Sep 5, 2008