its official. obamas first budget less than bushes last budget.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Free thinker has people on ignore...lol
    There might be a job for you over at NPR
    You are the worst type of liberal...a fake

#21     Oct 22, 2010
  2. cstfx

cstfx

The "Obama Stimulus" was included in the 2009 budget expenditures, was it not?

#22     Oct 22, 2010
  3. yes i do. i have standards. if you are a moron,an imbacile,are profane, have the manners of a teenage juvenile,are outright racist,are cruel to animals and a few other things you might be on ignore. i dont waste much time on those kinds of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8&NR=1&feature=fvwp

#24     Oct 22, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

theres something wrong when someone refers to another person as an "imbacile".

#25     Oct 22, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

He also misspelled Sarah in the same sentence he was calling Palin a moron once.

:D

#26     Oct 22, 2010
  6. JamesL

JamesL

And in the title of the thread, it is not "Bushes budget" but Bush's budget.

#27     Oct 22, 2010
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wrong yet again. We have a sitting congressman that supports both in Ron Paul and his son who is running for Senate who also supports those cuts. You need to start listening better. Better yet, stop watching MSNBC all day and listening to NPR.

#28     Oct 22, 2010
  8. "The deficit is forecast to decline to $1.17 trillion in 2010 and $533 billion by 2013."

#29     Oct 22, 2010
  9. Many seem to think it would be easy make huge cuts from a previous presidents spending levels

When was the last time a President reduced the previous presidents budget by 35 % in less then 4 years ?

Reagan didn't reduce Carters budget,he drastically increased it.Bush didn't reduce Clinton's budget,he drastically increased it

Buy 2013 Obama will have reduced the budget and deficit he got from Bush

#30     Oct 22, 2010