its official. obamas first budget less than bushes last budget.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 22, 2010.

1. "Quote from Trader666:

The military's not a social program, moron. "

i have this trader6 guy on ignore but what do you think? i am guessing about 19 years old. at least mentally.

#11     Oct 22, 2010
  2. I wasn't even convinced he was a teenager yet. Perhaps Tsing Tao had targeted 666's head once too often during his corporeal disciplinary sessions.

#12     Oct 22, 2010
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

humor is certainly not your strong point, gabfly. you really should try to avoid using it.

#13     Oct 22, 2010
  4. In a similar vein, you may wish to avoid embarrassing attempts at intelligent discourse.

#14     Oct 22, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

really? because all evidence is to the contrary. you and "free" thinker have avoided questions, tried to redirect topics, overstated/manipulated/taken out of context every point i've tried to make regarding the spanking thread - all the hallmark methods of liberal debate strategy - dont focus on the issue because you can't win on the issue.

with the exception that i am forced to concede that you present yourself intelligently and you certainly are good at word "smithing", the rest of your cohorts are hilariously ill-informed, rarely research anything they say, certainly have no common sense and are, on many occasions, downright morons.

and i'm not making those comments because they offer points i do not agree with. they truly dont think about what they say and the possible responses that can come out of it. now whether thats because they're in a rush or they simply lack the abilities is subjective on my part.

as for my "intelligent discourse", i am happy to go head to head with you any day of the week and twice on sunday. you name the topic and the time, and i'll show up.

however, you suck at your attempts at comedy. they're just not funny and you should avoid them when you can :)

#15     Oct 22, 2010
  6. Tom B

Tom B

Vehn, that is False. Bush only approved the budget for the first half of 2009. The democrat congress waited until Obama was in office before sending him the appropriations bill for the second half of 2009. The increase in the second half of 2009 was much larger than the Bush approved first half.

#16     Oct 22, 2010
  7. ROTFLMAO!!!! What the hell do you know about what kind of military the United States needs, you libtarded Canadian ignoramus?

You're a special kind of loser to be so obsessed with our business.

#17     Oct 22, 2010
  8. This from the moron who calls himself "free thinker" yet wrote:

any scientist knows you cant prove a negitive
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2981476#post2981476

#18     Oct 22, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

shhh...dont bring up that it is congress that approves budgets. you'll ruin the whole premise of the thread.

#19     Oct 22, 2010
  10. It's official: Republicans have no manners anymore either. Not that this is news.

They profess to hate Bush, but somehow they follow all his (t)ics.

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2006/08/07/060807ta_talk_hertzberg

#20     Oct 22, 2010