It's Official now! Welcome to Communist America, Comrade!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Don't forget Rumsfeld's 60 million in bonus pay from Gilead Sciences for that huge bonanza government buy of 'Avian Flu' meds.

:D

#31     Jun 22, 2009
  2. Aboushi

Aboushi

Your job will be the village idiot!!

#32     Jun 22, 2009
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Translation: you're part of the parasite population and have no real arguments.

I'm no apologist for Bush/Cheney, but Obama is outdoing their bailouts while creating unelected "csars" left and right, rewriting bankruptcy laws, justifying more massive legislation on tobacco because he can't quit smoking...

Anything before Scumbama (whether Carter, Clinton, Bush, etc.) was a drop in the bucket. If you can't see that, maybe you really are as stupid as you look.

#33     Jun 22, 2009
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

So what sort of gov't assistance funds your job as Pravda Economic Misinformation Shill here? A single, unemployed, gay, non-trading, troll and keyboard warrior from Michigan--definitely on the Obama dole.

#34     Jun 22, 2009
  5. Waaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your vagina hurts.

I can't stand Obama's continuation of Dumbya's big bailout adventure, moron.

And some people have the luxury of not having to work for someone else or try and eke out a living daytrading - it's true. Some people actually made a pile of money in real estate during the boom and took their chips off the table ( :D ), you kool-aid drinking, Republican cock-sucking, donkey wanker.

#35     Jun 22, 2009
  6. Well then did you raise concern when Bush was running huge deficits? If so point me to the post and I'll formally apologize.

I thought Clinton left us with a surplus.

Anyway, I need to go pick up my welfare check and stop at the liquior store.:D

#36     Jun 22, 2009
  7. Are you saying that Donald Rumsfeld didn't suck dick for beer money(imo)? If so please post your evidence otherwise.

#37     Jun 22, 2009
  8. spinn

spinn

Most of the medications prescribed by DRs do not work. The DRs are either de facto employees, or sheep (is that why they wear white?).

Drs are the ones prescribing medications, not drug companies.

#38     Jun 22, 2009
  9. Yes indeed.

I never thought Germany or France would appear more capitalistic than the U.S. in my lifetime.

We are living in strange times.

I fully expect Boeing to successfully lobby for yet more subsidies (stealth bailout) soon.

The auto parts' suppliers just got there bailout.

#39     Jun 22, 2009
  10. I think all reasonable people know where it's headed - even though reasonable people may be in the extreme minority.

We're headed at a rapid clip towards Canadian style social welfare, cradle to grave, with the high tax rates on the top 50% of wage earners (I spoke with a realtor in Toronto who admitted to me that her and her firefighter husband made $70,000 per year and paid a total of 42% in taxes, not including GST).

#40     Jun 22, 2009