It's Official now! Welcome to Communist America, Comrade!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 22, 2009.

1. So your broad and "religion-like" answer confirms my belief that Christians are indeed religious...

The words religion and evidence should never be used in the same sentence.

#21     Jun 22, 2009
  2. pspr

pspr

Nowhere did I mention religion or Christianity. I merely stated that I feel sorry for those who do not exhaustively investigate the evidence available from the human experiences throughout time. It is all there for you in print. Reach your own conclusions. Not those of others. Nobody can convince you about life's realities. Only you can find and realize your own truthful beliefs. It will be important to you someday.

#22     Jun 22, 2009
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Actually, Peil, your DNA sequences are about as close to a pigs (maybe a little closer) as they are to a Chimps. You are certainly more Chimp and Pig than you are Banana. But you are definitely a little Bananas too!:D

#23     Jun 22, 2009
  4. Stosh

Stosh

Haven't we strayed a little from economics?

#24     Jun 22, 2009
  5. Things have a tendency to "drift". You know, like government "of the people, buy the people, and for the people"... :mad:

#25     Jun 22, 2009
  6. dewton

dewton

actually its a lot more illogical to believe that life came about by random chance/mutations than believe it was created.

you can put a set of atoms in a container and zap it for a trillion years and you still won't create a bird.

#26     Jun 22, 2009
  7. Stosh

Stosh

Did you intend to say "buy" the people? or was it Freudian? Stosh

#27     Jun 22, 2009
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

Exactly. The "give me free food, free drugs, let me get fat, dumb and happy then pay for my diabetes" crowd. Disgusting. The War on Achievement at its worst.

#28     Jun 22, 2009
  9. dewton

dewton

many of us here are misguided as to what the problem is. the problem isn't drug companies, republicans, democrats, communism, capitalism, etc. the real problem is the fact that our money supply is debt, and that this country as a whole is paying a large % of GDP towards interest payments on this debt. this % will only increase as private banks capture a greater and greater portion of all assets and labor.

private banks have the utmost power to choose which businesses shall survive, and which shall fail. they have the power over all commerce as they control the money supply.

why do we give these banks so much power?

we're slaves to private banks.

and moody's... who are they to tell us how much we're worth?

#29     Jun 22, 2009
  10. yawn.......ahhhhhh

War on Achievement was rewarded during the Cheney presidency by bailing out the banks and giving no-bid contracts to oil companies.

#30     Jun 22, 2009