It's official: Multiculturalism to blame for Oslo slaughter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

So are jews to blame for their own massacre during world war 2 because hitler blamed them?

#21     Jul 27, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ooh, ooh, please!? I wanna give the Killing Fields to capitalism!

#22     Jul 27, 2011
  3. On Monday's NBC Nightly News, anchor Brian Williams proclaimed that Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik "seemed to be heavily influenced by some people in this country who write and blog about the perceived threat from Islam."

From another thread on How To Destroy America:

"Second, to destroy America, invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds."

Brian Williams is doing is part!

#23     Jul 27, 2011
  4. No, I've never suggested that. The persecution of a prosperous minority is hardly a new theme in human history. Also, I'd put hitler more into the category of irrational mad man, like son of sam, rather than methodical killer like bin laden or the Norway killer.

#24     Jul 27, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I see, so the other mass murderers were psychopaths but the one who murders for a cause you believe in clearly has all his shit together.

I would imagine there are alot of people involved in terrorist organisations, who rationalise their involvement in the exact same way you are doing.

Sorry but anyone who goes out and commits the mass murder of innocent children is a fucking lunatic, period.

#25     Jul 27, 2011
  6. No, I never said anything like that. You just authored it, it's fiction. What I said was that there are different kinds of killers. If you actually read what I wrote, you'd see that I put bin laden in the same category as the Norway killer. I certainly don't support bin laden's causes. They were both methodical killers with a sense of purpose in their actions. You can agree or disagree with their cause, but disagree with the actions, which many do in the case of both the Norway killer and with bin laden.

Jews are targets because Jews are rich, and lots of them support annoying leftist social causes which aren't popular with most people. People persecuting wealthy minorities isn't a new theme, and when they support annoying leftist causes which aren't popular that just adds flame to the fire. That being the case, I still think Hitler was an irrational lunatic. Many of his decisions during the war support this assertion.

I never said this shit. You just killed a straw man. You should actually try addressing the issue rather than creating strawmen to kill.

#26     Jul 27, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Well, at any rate, you're both right to a degree. Borrowing a concept from geography (and other social sciences), push/pull factors, we can analyze any human behavior. Which is the stronger driver, fear of loss (push), or desire for gain (pull)? That question put that way backs the concept up one level, to that of human motivation (and performance for some). So what drove Breivik more, fear of a changing Europe, desire for a homogeneous Norway, or a balance of both with a strong dose of zealotry thrown in?

From a management perspective I will say that fear of loss is without a doubt the stronger motivator for the majority of persons. From what I've read in that literature, science supports that claim.

Edit: oh, the biggest achievements (good and evil) are reserved for those pulled far more than pushed.

#27     Jul 27, 2011
  8. Eight

Eight

You just click on the poster's name and follow the directions.. it's not as difficult as you might think..

#28     Jul 27, 2011
  9. Erm, yes, those are facts, but the non-Jewish population was obviously a LOT larger. For example, between 85% and 95% of Polish Jews were exterminated as part of the implementation of the Final Solution. Can you pls suggest an example of another ethnic group that suffered such heavy casualties?

#29     Jul 27, 2011
  10. If I wanted to split hairs with you over this contrivance of an argument, sure.

The holocaust killed more non jewish whites than jews, period.

#30     Jul 27, 2011