It's official: Multiculturalism to blame for Oslo slaughter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 24, 2011.

1. That's a pretty unfathomable leap of logic.

The Jews in Europe during WW2 were white westerners. In any case, if Nazis didn't want Jews there, they could have just kicked them out. There was no need to murder them. The Nazis were a tyrannical regime. I don't see what this has to do with Norway. Multiculturalism was the cause of the incident. The murderer himself even said so. It's pretty hard to dispute that.

#11     Jul 27, 2011
  2. What stupidity. The natural state of all civilization is "monoculturalism". Any given culture would not have developed unless it had autonomy. The attacker himself said says that it was because of multiculturalism. But I guess you'd know better than him, right? LOL!

#12     Jul 27, 2011
  3. The Jews in Europe especially Germanic states were regarded by the natives as largely different in culture, traditions and religion thus separate from rest of the population. Initially the Nazis did expel Jews and it was the Nazis desire for a mon-culture that spurred on their persecution of the Jews.

#13     Jul 27, 2011
  4. Catholics and Protestants all throughout Europe also saw each other as different in culture, traditions, and religion, and did their fair share of butchering each other too, often from within the same nation.This doesn't mean that both Catholics and Protestants are not both European white westerners.

The Nazis were a tyrannical regime. They didn't kill Jews as part of a desire for monoculturalism. In fact, the Nazis killed far more non Jews than they did Jews. There were far more gentile victims of the holocaust than Jewish. The Nazis were imperial, and invaded other nations. Certainly they had a belief in German supremacy, and sought to spread their culture throughout the Europe, forcibly. The people who are fighting multiculturalism are nothing like that, and aren't attempting to spread their culture down the throats of other nations and communities. Your comparison isn't analogous.

#14     Jul 27, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow, total meltdown.

All the laughing-out-louds in the wolrd doesn't lighten your racist message.

No amount of cute emoticons lessens the degree of your bigotry.

You went from a mildly annoying white supremacist to full-on nutball in the span of a week.

Regarding a new nick , I understand that "RangeRover" isn't taken. You could go back into the closet where you belong.

#15     Jul 27, 2011
  6. What's with all the hate speech? You're not sounding very tolerant mister...

Why all the name calling? Are you unable to actually address the issues or something?

I am in no way a white supremacist. I don't seek to dominate anyone at all. A supremacist would note the observation that many non whites often do not have the same social outcomes which whites do and then conclude that there is something "wrong" with them, and that they need to be "fixed". I am not one of those people.

#16     Jul 27, 2011
  7. Hmmm, so what was the whole "Final Solution" about? I don't recall similar programmes for the other large ethnic groups in Europe, but that may be just my ignorance.

#17     Jul 27, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Well I guess because the attacker says so it must be true right? That would mean that the U.S. is to blame for 9/11, the muslimts said it, it must be true, and Jodie Foster is to blame for the attempted assasination of Regan. Also a talking dog was to blame for all the son of sam murders.

#18     Jul 27, 2011
  9. Final solutions or not, the holocaust claimed more non jewish victims than it did jews. Spin it how you like, but those are the facts.

#19     Jul 27, 2011
  10. Are you suggesting the killer lied about his motives? Or that a talking dog told him to do it? I personally don't believe the killer has lied about his motives.

#20     Jul 27, 2011