It's official : Bernanke has lost his mind

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Kicking, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Volker was never "in". His views are inconsistent with this administration and he is simply too old to win the battle for Obama's ears.

There seem to be no constraints on their idiocy. The only remaining question is will the real run on the dollar be next week or six months from now but the run is coming.

#11     Nov 10, 2009
  2. Agreed. The documentary on youtube about Argentina's economic collapse summarizes well what is next for the American dollar.

#12     Nov 10, 2009
  3. damo484

damo484

Any chance you can post a link of that youtube vid you are talking about? I wouldn't mind a look.

Thanks
    :)

#13     Nov 10, 2009
  4. the1

the1

The entire "crisis" has happened by design so GS could eliminate its competition and move one step closer to becoming the world bank while JPM becomes the world's Fed. <b>Goldman Sachs: Coming to a country near you.</b>

#14     Nov 10, 2009
  5. Bernanke is doing everything possible to avoid repeating the same mistakes the Fed made during the last depression.

Unfortunately he is not considering that the cause of the last depression, came from actions taken by the Fed during the 1920s , which is exactly what the Fed is doing again.

Yep, history does repeat itself.

Enjoy while it lasts. :)

#15     Nov 10, 2009
  6. Too bad. He was the only person on his economic team with any "sense".

#16     Nov 10, 2009
  7. wjk

wjk

After the Dow has retraced 100%, he will proclaim "What crash? See, it's all good."

Meanwhile, Rome will be burning at his feet, but he won't notice or care. He'll have his market recovery for what little it will actually be worth.

#17     Nov 10, 2009
  8. the fed is no longer 'a factor' in the market, it is 'The Factor', that overrides everything else

get everything else right, but that one wrong, and you lose

#18     Nov 10, 2009
  9. I hate to nitpick and all, but BHO managed to triple the budget deficit he inherited from the previous monkey in his first three months in office. So, pardon me if I don't buy the "poor barack inherited all this bad mess".

#19     Nov 10, 2009
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMLVMEQmhTQ

About 90 minutes total. Warning: Not passive viewing material.

#20     Nov 10, 2009