It's Obama HOT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 18, 2011.

1. If you read up on this stuff, it appears that a +2o C triggers an ice age. At the current rate of temp. climb in the current climate, that will be reached in about 40 years.

While waiting for that to possibly happen, the tides will rise , deserts will expand, and parts of Siberia will become great places to live and farm, ie there will be winners and losers.

More reading:
    http://www.daviesand.com/Choices/Precautionary_Planning/Closer_Look/index.html

Another graph from the Vostok cores:

[​IMG]

Seneca

Seneca

#71     Jul 25, 2011
  2. Correlation of Temperature Anomaly and CO2 from the Vostok Core:

[​IMG]

Seneca

#72     Jul 25, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can live with 40 years...I'll be dead by then. Of course my descendants are going to have a rough time I imagine.

#73     Jul 25, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I think science today is more capable of indicating whether we currently have manmade global warming. Quit trying to throw a bunch of your usual shit in the game. If you want to quote me; fine. Leave out your silly ass spin.

#74     Jul 25, 2011
  5. You're the one who the brought spinning shit, AKA cars (not the rock group) into the conversation.

So you're saying science today isn't capable of determining the cause of warming and cooling in the past?

#75     Jul 25, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

My reference to cars was to "automobiles"; I just added the rock star mention for a bit of fun. Too bad, everyone understood this but you.

I don't know if science is capable of determining the cause of warming and cooling in the past. It's my opinion that they have some ability to determine if automobiles and industry are causing today's global warming. Buggie, if you can never be wrong, why am I wasting my time?

IMO, a person has got to be what is commonly referred to as brain-dead in this particular area (belief in manmade global warming), to not believe that manmade gobal warming is occurring.

Wish I could help, but judging by your attitude, if I told you George Washington was the first President, you'd dispute it.

Have fun, Buggie.

#76     Jul 25, 2011
  7. Oh, you mean automobiles, the things we drive. Gosh darn SPAM, I had no fucking idea? I thought you were saying the music group was responsible for global warming. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. (The non caps text was written with Sarcastic Font. The all caps text was not.) Do you understand this? Oh, and when I said SPAM I was being funny with your alias. Do you understand?

You're so convinced you're right that you won't accept any historical data that challenges your belief of what's causing warming. (BSAM (that's you) calls this brain-dead) It can only be cars (not the rock group) and has nothing to with a 4.5 billion year old planet in a constant state of change.

Who's George Washington? (do you need to know what font I used?)

#77     Jul 25, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Fonts? Really? LOL...Whatever.

I don't know what caused any past periods of cooling or warming. I just believe that autos and industry are contributing to current global warming. If you don't, that's okay, but I do.

Try to calm yourself a bit. Do you ever listen to any Gloria Estefan music? Like I said, have fun, Buggie.

#78     Jul 25, 2011