It's Obama HOT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 18, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Satisfied, Ricter?

#31     Jul 18, 2011
  2. Ricter keeps falsely claiming I said I believe in warming. I did not say that.

I said it's clear a planet 4.5billion years old is going to be in a constant state of climate change having nothing to do with man.

Richer response with regards to that chart I posted, I am not prepared to take up that fight, today.

Is that your stance as well? Do we need to set aside another day for your science to settle or are you going to bedazzle us with your superior intellect today?

What SUV's were popular back in 700?

#32     Jul 18, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I had thought I should put in a rider to the effect that, because I can't argue whether the warming is manmade, or not, today, that it doesn't mean I don't have an argument. But I had hoped I didn't need to put in that rider.

#33     Jul 18, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Buggie, I agree with some things you post. Other things, I don't agree with. But, you are certainly one funny dude. Thanks for the fun today. Have a good one.

#34     Jul 18, 2011
  5. The chart shows a simple pattern. Warming, cooling, warming, cooling, warming, cooling, warming, etc.

What steps did man take to reverse the warming represented on that chart 7 times?

If this is all based on science (as all the Goreaholics claim) then what did science find was mans solution in 600, 800, 1000, 1300, 1500, 1800AD?

Green energy, windmills, electric cars?

#35     Jul 18, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:) + 1

#36     Jul 18, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I said earlier that you believed there was warming, but now you've told me that was false. So actually you don't appear to think there is any warming occurring, manmade or not.

#37     Jul 18, 2011
  8. I said I believe in change. The historical data proves there is change both up an and down in a nice little pattern. I presented a simple little chart that shows that.

#38     Jul 18, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

So... it is warming, for now?

#39     Jul 18, 2011
  10. Brilliant.

#40     Jul 18, 2011