It's Obama HOT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

To be fair, I think bugs is saying he believes there is natural warming occurring, that is, it's not Man causing it.

#21     Jul 18, 2011
  2. Here is a graphical description of changes in temperature in Greenland from AD 500 – 1990 based on analysis of the deep ice core from Greenland.

Explain mans role in the temp changes occurring on this chart. Too many gas powered SUV's?

[​IMG]

#22     Jul 18, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Buggie, Buggie, Buggie---

I believe there is global warming. I think man has contributed to global warming. I think man is capable of reducing global warming. Do you believe in global warming?

A. Yes

B. No

#23     Jul 18, 2011
  4. Here is a graphical description of changes in temperature in Greenland from AD 500 – 1990 based on analysis of the deep ice core from Greenland.

Explain mans role in the temp changes occurring on this chart. Too many gas powered SUV's?

[​IMG]

#24     Jul 18, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...Okay, Buggie.

Let's try another one. It may be easier for you.

I'm holding up some fingers. The fingers I am holding up are the index finger and the middle finger.

Another hint: Some say the word "peace" when holding up these particular fingers. Some say it means "V" for victory.

The number of fingers I am holding up is between 1 and 4; and it ain't 3.

Can you guess how many fingers I am holding up?

#25     Jul 18, 2011
  6. Woman: Question is: What’s fisting?

Man: A little known fact is that you don’t make a fist like this. When they do it, it’s like this. This is a lot easier than this.

Woman: You work your way up to it… [unclear] one finger, two fingers, three fingers … Some people can take a hand, or they can’t take a hand.

Lets try it again:

What kind?

The kind that is solved by taxes and regulations by a government or the kind of change that comes as the natural part of a planet 4.5billion years old?

#26     Jul 18, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

The kind that Al Gore believes in.

Do you believe in that kind of global warming?

#28     Jul 18, 2011
  8. No.

Perhaps you can show us how smart you are?

If man is causing it now, how did man cause it in the 6 prior times on this chart?

And more importantly, how did man solve it in the 7 declining periods on that chart?

[​IMG]

#29     Jul 18, 2011
  9. bone

bone

Does global warming exist ? Of course.

Does man and our industrialized society cause global warming ? No empirical evidence. None. Anyone stating otherwise has modified their data set for 'curve fitting' considerations and 'error corrections'.

Did Al Gore get filthy rich perpetuating this scam ? Very.

Does the progressive wing of the Democratic Party use global warming to dictate policy and re-distribute wealth ? Big time.

Is the idea of purchasing 'carbon credits' and regulating 'offsets' a scam ? Of course.

#30     Jul 18, 2011