It's Obama HOT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 18, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

No. What's the answer?

#11     Jul 18, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Come on, Buggie. I don't always agree with your narrow views, but you don't spin when confronted.

#12     Jul 18, 2011
  3. Do you believe in the dates I posted or view those as spin?

#13     Jul 18, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I don't believe you posted a lie, but I definitely believe in global warming.

#14     Jul 18, 2011
  5. bone

bone

The heat wave is clearly Bush's fault.

#15     Jul 18, 2011
  6. What kind?

The kind that is solved by taxes and regulations by a government or the kind of change that comes as the natural part of a planet 4.5billion years old?

#16     Jul 18, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

To have brought you this far, albeit kicking and screaming, is a tremendous accomplishment for everyone involved on this board, and I'd like to thank them all right here right now. Thank you.

So now, I don't think there is any regular poster left at ET who thinks there is no warming.

#17     Jul 18, 2011
  8. I didn't say there was "warming'. I said there is change, the kind of change that has nothing to do with man and cannot be altered by man.

#18     Jul 18, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

LOL---Good point, Ricci. (It pains me, of course, to have to give a pat on the back to a Commie/Liberal...But, the truth is the truth.) I don't usually see Buggie being so reluctant to say what's on his mind.

Buggie---I'm really disappointed in you today, dude. Go watch some more FOX News and get back with me.

#19     Jul 18, 2011
  10. Unless you answer the question I'll consider this post your way of throwing in the towel.

Let's try it again:

What kind?

The kind that is solved by taxes and regulations by a government or the kind of change that comes as the natural part of a planet 4.5billion years old?

#20     Jul 18, 2011