It's Not Just Stocks; Everything is Overvalued

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hayman, May 10, 2013.

1. hayman

hayman

2. S2007S

S2007S

Interesting article, however it doesnt mean much when BUBBLE ben bernanke is propping everything up! They will let this get out of control just like they did the last asset bubbles....its the same thing over and over and over....going to be really wild when BUBBLE ben bernanke is in front of capitol hill sometime in the next few years answering questions about why he kept pumping the economy with worthless dollars!

3. If household assets to GDP is too high amid high indebtedness, it would be reasonable to expect the ratio to fall during a normal recession in an uncentrally planned world.

4. hayman

hayman

Bernanke is stepping down shortly, and will undoubtedly go into hiding. He's getting out before the longer-term shit hits the fans with his unscrupulous policies. Yeah, everyone's made some coin on his policies, but the horrible, long-term effect of these decisions has yet to rear its ugly head. And when it does, watch out!

5. His term ends in Jan14.

6. hayman

hayman

Yup, not soon enough.

7. The Bearded One to be replaced by the One That's Too Loud.

8. Nothing is and was more overvalued than salaries.

9. S2007S

S2007S

Nikkei up over 1000 points in one SINGLE week!!!!

The making of the asset bubbles is here, just like I said it would happen ....

Only way to grow world economies is through the creation of asset bubbles and this is it...its happening all over again!

BUBBLE Ben bernanke thank you again for the next financial crisis that will soon be here.....

10. bubbles aren't that unnatural. I've been playing with them since I was a kid. You blow them up, then tie them off, then rub them on your head, and they will stick to the ceiling. Until eventually they deflate and float back to the floor.

#10     May 13, 2013