It's Not Just Economics.....It's The Law....

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Daal

Daal

you want to cut down government but also want it running health care, you make no sense

2. Yeah ...I know where you are coming from...

Areas like....

Make more doctors...why not ? They have for many years limited the supply of doctors to protect income....

Medicines....reward the discoverers...but not for long...
    Generics a must....

Remove legal largesse....a very large part of the current bill....

Promote exercise

Promote better foods

Put out a special reward for curing the flu....then come the generics....

By no means propel the same medical bullshit practices...Even in the poorest sections of the poorest states....doctors are always number 1 in incomes....and country club memberships....

Nice eh...for bilking old people and small children...90% of their repeat business....

Lots and lots to do here.......

That make medicine far lower in costs.....

This is fucking cake....but not to a fucking lawyer...they need the money...lol...

3. Democrats have declared war on hospitals and the supplement industry both!! They mandated [I guess it was the Democrats, maybe not] that anybody that comes to an emergency room has to be treated and put nearly 90 hospitals in California out of business. They want supplements to be by prescription. That means that after you doctor shop and get your prescriptions there won't be a supplement manufacturer still in business to make the stuff for you.... and they have no proof that supplements are dong harm, nothing like the harm done by big pharma... they will tell us that supplements are snake oil... try to get Omega3, phosphatidylserine, trace minerals, etc from this factory farmed shit we have for food... No political party is clamoring for the factory farmers to change anything, hell no, they subsidize them... I take supplements to cure depression, if I can't get that, f%^k this shithole, nothing would make it worth it to live here...

If we could get beyond these F^&ked up idealogies that drive this political insanity we might have a chance at having a life but currently it looks like political disaster is on the horizon no matter what we do... and political disasters are way more damaging to people than natural disasters by a long shot..